2 bedroom, 2 bath downstairs condo minutes from both the beach and downtown! Watch the sunset over Shem Creek from the community dock, dine on delicious seafood or at any number of award winning restaurants, kayak or SUP the intercoastal waterway, relax at the beach, or take in hundreds of years of local culture in Downtown Charleston, which is only a 15 minute drive or Uber from the property! Location is perfect for access to all area beaches, including Sullivan's, Isle of Palms and Folly.
-2 queen beds with linens. New memory foam mattresses!
-2 full bathrooms, with one soaking tub and one custom shower with stone floor. Includes towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and hand soap.
-Full kitchen with double oven range, Bosch dishwasher, side by side refrigerator with ice/water dispenser.
-2 outdoor spaces- private patio off bedrooms and screened porch off living area
-Dining room with beer/wine refrigerator
-All hard surface flooring, with exception of accent rugs
-First floor access, no stairs
-Community dock on Shem Creek 2 minute walk from unit
*Dock cannot accommodate watercraft
-Walking distance/short drive to Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, multiple restaurants, bars and shopping areas
-Easy drive, public transportation, Uber/Lyft/taxi to both downtown and multiple beaches
-Cooler, ice packs, water bottles and beach towels available by request
-Other special requests
Servicios y zonas comunes
-Entire home, including one reserved parking space
-Community amenities of year-round dock and seasonal pool (open May - September) *Dock cannot accommodate watercraft.
-Pool Hours Are 6am-10pm Tuesday Through Sunday. Pool is closed Mondays for cleaning.
- Check in 3pm, check out 11am.
- Please be considerate of your temporary neighbors. We love this place and we hope you will too!
- Do not hang garments or towels from the windows or from any part of the exterior of the property.
- Park only in the labeled reserved parking space. Any additional vehicles must use the unassigned spaces.
- Do not leave or store items in the common area, including temporary storage of trash or recycling.
- The fireplace is strictly decorative. Please do not use for any reason.
- Any damage, even minor, should be reported immediately. We understand things happen, but this helps us plan for our next guests.
- Complete the checkout checklist.
We're locals! We look forward to greeting you, providing you a list of our personal favorite areas, activities and offer any assistance you need during your stay. If there is anything we can do to help you plan your visit, don't hesitate to send us a message!