Fully equipped studio with Wi-Fi, located in Porto historic centre.
From here you can walk everywhere! And the terrace...have a look!! :)
The studio has 45 square meters and a terrace with a view over the Douro River and the city. It is 3rd floor, NO elevator.
Ideal for 2, but accommodates up to 4 people!
FULLY EQUIPPED APARTMENT
• King Size Bed (160 cm x 200 cm)
• Double Sofa Bed (140 cm x 190 cm)
• 40'' LCD TV, Cable TV with international channels, DVD Player (and movies as well)
• Free Wireless Internet
• Kitchenette with electric oven, electric stove, microwave, fridge with a small freezer compartment and dishwasher.
• Small appliances such as coffee machine, kettle, toaster, sandwich maker, electric squeezer, handheld blender.
• Eating table with 2 chairs (and 2 folding stools also available)
• Bathroom with shower (hairdryer available)
• Bed Linen and Towels included
• Small laundry with washing and dryer machine, iron/iron board and a drying stand that you can use indoor or in the terrace.
• Eletric heater, a fan and a portable handheld scale are available.
LARGE TERRACE WITH AN AMAZING VIEW
On the upper floor of the apartment you will find a large terrace (45 square meters) with direct view to The Douro river and the city.
The terrace is equipped with:
• Table with 4 comfortable chairs
• 2 sun chairs
• A shower (cold water)
Licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (6452/AL).
Número de licencia o registro
Obtener más información sobre este número
1. I really care about the apartment, so please take care of it like it was yours.
2. Parties are not allowed
3. Pets are not allowed, sorry!
4. Smoking inside is not allowed.
5. The "official" check-in time is after 14h00 and the check-out time is maximum at 11h00, but if the apartment is available other arrangements can be made. I am flexible with this!
6. I am obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so I will ask some Passport or ID Card details (like in any hotel).
Este anfitrión tiene 353 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My name is Raul and I live in Porto, the best city of Portugal and the World! :)
I like to walk outdoors, have a beer and a good chat with my friends and I love "Francesinhas" (you will discover what that is when you visit my city).
I love to travel and I am lucky to do most of the trips with my long time girlfriend, who became my wife in 2014!
Together we have already traveled in Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, USA and are always looking for the next destination.
And now we have a baby daughter, born in November 2016! :)
I will be very happy to welcome you in the lovely Porto!