※ Pick up avail/breakfast served/separate handmade kitchen
Our house is situated by the sea in a serene part of Byeonsan national park.
Watch the tide roll underneath you twice every day.
Listen to the waves and feel the breeze in your cozy bed.
Lower floor has a living room and a bathroom; skylights and beds on the loft.
Hiking trails, beaches, and temple are nearby, and we can introduce you to various other places to explore.
Reachable by public transportation. ('note' section below)
From our house, A few seconds of walk would take you to a little beach, and you can experience the vast tide flat, unique to the western sea of Korea.
Tide constantly moves inward or outward, designing the most unique scenery every second.
In the living room space, we have placed chairs to rest on and bluetooth/CD audio so you can enjoy your favorite music during your stay. The bathroom is fully equipped with a wooden bathtub(ocean view) and a shower booth. The loft has comfortable beds and skylights where you can gaze onto the night sky. Sea breeze would also flow in through the windows. A little desk is placed so that you can read books or write diaries or mails.
Servicios y zonas comunes
* An open kitchen, handbuilt by ourselves, have been recently installed at the first floor of the next building. Allow yourselves to cook here. Groceries can be bought at nearby towns.
You are provided with a lovely duplex with a balcony for yourself. We have a spacious deck area to enjoy the fantastic view.
The room is also furnished with :
- hi-fi audio (bring your own CD, or use Bluetooth!)
- wooden bathtub(ocean view!)
- hair dryer
- clean bedding
- handmade soap
- shampoo & bodywash
- toothbrush & toothpaste
- dishes and forks
- an electric kettle
The kitchen has:
- an electric stove
- several pans and pots
- kitchen utensils
- water dispenser
You can use the fridge in your room to store your groceries.
Let me know if you have any inquiries.
Otros aspectos destacables
If you are planning on reaching here by public transportation, it does take some time but it isn't very difficult.
1. In case of Seoul, you have to take a bus from Central City Terminal to Buan.(Make sure it isn't Muan or Busan)
2. It takes less than 3 hours. Then from Buan, get a bus to GyeokPo or Gomso at the exact same terminal. There is a bus every 30 minutes-1 hour. It takes half an hour to get here.
3. When you depart from Buan, please let me know and I can pick you up. Those towns have markets too, so you can purchase your groceries there.
4. While you are here, I will be happy to give you rides to nearby attractions/towns/places, so don't worry too much.
Last year in Germany, I visited the countryside. It was a place where most tourists(especially without a car) would never think of going to, and I had a valuable experience in that little house by corn fields and woods.
When I came back home, I realized that foreigners coming to our airbnb might have the similar type of problems and thoughts as I did back in Germany. Even a bit of help and hospitality from the local people would work everything out. So this is why I want to help my guests as much as possible, so that they could have a better time and experience here.
아버지와 함께 고향인 부안에서
모르는 일을 하나씩 배워가는 재미로 살고 있습니다.
I currently reside in my lovely hometown, Buan, with my father.
We are in the middle of renovating our home with fresh ideas and spaces,
and this is what I enjoy.