Información sobre este anuncio
Clean, cozy one bed room studio.
Fully equipped with home appliances.
Free Wifi. (Portable wifi device available upon request with extra charge).
Clean bed and duvets.
2 min. by walk to the subway station(line 3) and lots of buses directly to the center of Seoul.
4 stops from KINTEX.
Direct bus(3300) from Incheon airport(Exit 8A).
1 double bed and 1 sofa bed.
Free douvet sets available.
Airconditioner, cooktop(gas), refrigertor, washer, fan, vacuum cleaner, hair dryer.
Flexible c/i and c/o time upon request if available.
English, french spoken.
24 hours open mobile.
Travel tip provided whenever needed.
A bit away from Seoul city center but only 1 minute to the subway line 3 which leads to several popular tourist attractions such as Insadong(39 min. by subway), Gyungbok Palace(37 min. by subway) etc.
Also lots of buses available directly goes to Hongdae(Hongik Univ.), Gangnam district.
KINTEX is only 4 stops away.
Subway line 3.
Goyang Bus Terminal in 1 min. distance.(Express buses to rural or countryside).
Lots of local buses to Seoul City Centers.
Atención a los huéspedes
* English, french spoken.
* 24 hours open mobile.
* Travel tip provided whenever needed.
* Homeplus(big mart), Lotte outlet shopping mall, Megabox(cinema), Costco all walking distance.
* Convenience store, laundry service, pub on the lobby floor.
* Bakery and coffeeshop in the neibour building.
* Lots of restaurants nearby.
* 3 minutes walk to the subway line 3(Orange) which leads to several popular tourist attractions such as Insadong(39 min. by subway), Gyungbok Palace(37 min. by subway) etc.
* Lots of buses available directly goes to Hongdae(Hongik Univ.), Gangnam district.
* KINTEX is only 4 stops away.
* Strictly non smoking.
* Empty trash on guests' responsibility before check-out.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Hi! I'm Rachel.
I speak English, French and Korean.
Love to travel and meet friends from overseas.
Used to live in the U.K., Belgium and France and traveled a lot all over the world.
Consequesntly very well awared what tourists commonly need and will be very x 10 happy to help you out.
Wish you a pleasant stay in Korea and lots of funs!