Charming house, walled garden, in Locmaria on Groix island.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Welcome to l’île de Groix !
This preserved island, is a paradise for birds, coastal path walkers, and anyone who love simplicity of nature and a gentle life…
We would be pleased to welcome you in our house in Locmaria, one of the loveliest village in the south of the island, very close to many sand beaches and creeks (a few minutes by bike or walk).
Atención a los huéspedes
This genuine ancient Shipowner’s house, built in 1880, is full of charm, with exposed beams, a fireplace, and a pretty walled garden, perfect for children’s safety.
4 bedrooms :
- One bedroom with a king-size bed.
- One bedroom with a king-size bed, a lavabo, a shower.
- One bedroom with a double bed.
- One bedroom with a bunk bed and a lavabo.
- A grand bathroom with 2 lavabos, a bath/shower.
- A grand living-room (60 M2), with a lounge area (TV, DVD, Hifi) beside the fireplace, a dining place and a large kitchen (2 ovens, a microwave, a dish washer, and a great choice of kitchenwares if you feel like cooking like a Chef).
- A washing machine and a dryer is available in the basement.
- A garden, with furniture, bbq. An old laundry is hidden behind the gardenwall.
You can reach Groix island from the port of Lorient, in Morbihan (56), in the south of Bretagne (45mn of boat), for the schedules : (website hidden)_code=77
On the island, you’ll find all local businesses, a supermarket (with possibility of food delivery), and bike rentals.
Little tips for great hollidays :
- Bistros and old pubs to sing at night and listen to many bands, all year long, like in Ireland.
- Discover great beaches and small creeks where you’ll be alone, even in the middle of July !
- Listen to the silence, only broken by birdcalls, a rare and extraordinary place…
Reception on your arrival, possibility of house cleaning (60€) and delivery of clean linen (bed/bath/table : 15€/person)