Moorish Pueblo for Art/Book Lovers: Eco Studio w/bed or/+ bedroom for 2 . Small pool, views, nature. Artists owned. Bus. Recreation/creative retreat. Studio space, info & activities, guided hikes, art, writing & language classes, wine tasting. Kiln.
Normas de la casa
For everyone’s most pleasurable stay we strongly suggest the following:
- Please store all your personal items in your room(s)
- Clean up the kitchen and bathroom after use
(only pour water down the drains)
- Take out trash, recyclables and compost every day
- Shower before going into the pool
- Keep towels and swimsuits away from patio
(hooks by outdoor shower)
- Hang up blankets and bring cushions inside the
cuadra, and close it at night to prevent cat-use
- Please limit your use of hot water in the shower
- Do not flush down hygien articles, use bathroom waste baskets.
- Do not leave sweets and leftovers out, because it will attract ants
- Use only provided organic soap in the garden shower
On hot summer days it is advisable to close window shutters during daytime to kept warm air out, drink plenty of water and don’t under estimate the power and pleasure of taking siesta.
At check-out: please take out all your trash, recyclebles and compost, don’t leave leftovers in the refrigiator, and make sure you have paid your ’mini-bar’ and other extras
LaCultura will not be responsible for items lost, stolen or damaged