Central Lund. This is Doubleroom no 1. Lund is a great bicycle city - free bike is included. For your beauty sleep all the interior doors are sound- and fire classed.
In this charming, clean, spacious, bright and comfortable apartment on totally 160 sqm in a brickhouse from 1898 in Central Lund we have, all in all, 5 bedrooms for rent, only through Airbnb. It has 2 bathrooms, livingroom and kitchen. And an inner courtyard for sunny outdoor breakfasts for our dear guests:)
Access to laundry.
This is Doubleroom no 1. All interior doors are sound- and fire classed.
The comfortable spring mattresses bed is 180 cm wide. In this room there is also a comfortable 140 cm wide sofa bed if you want to stay 4 people (100 SEK extra for each person 2, 3 and 4.
Bikes are inluded in the rent. Desk in all rooms.
In this charming brick house from 1898 in Central Lund we have an entire 5 bedroom flat for rent. It´s a clean, spacious, bright and comfortable apartment on totally 160 sqm. The apartment is separate with its own entrance from the inner courtyard. We ourselves, Eva and Per, lives in the apartment next door; easy to get contact with us.
The apartment has everything you need for a comfortable stay. During good weather you can also enjoy the garden for a sunny breakfast or a barbeque in the evening.
- Large living room with; 2 sofas, cabel-TV and dinner table.
- Large, fully equipped kitchen (including dishwasher and basic food as tea, coffee, oil, salt, sugar etc) where you can cook and store your own food.
- High speed WiFi. Sheets and towels included.
- 2 full bathrooms with showers; one on ground floor and one on upper floor.
- Room no 1 is on ground floor and room no 2 - 5 on upper floor. There is a lock on all doors.
- Laundry in the basement including, washing powder, Use the booking list in the laundry to reserve your time.
- There is lamps on the bikes. Helmets if you want.
- Corner shop for your most common groceries – 30 metres.
- Great Supermarket approx 250 metres
- 6-7 minute walk to Mårtenstorget square with its shops, food hall, cinema and restaurants.
- Bus no 3 (towards "Linero") from Lund Central station, approx 8 minutes to our stop called "Arkivgatan". (URL HIDDEN) is the name of the public transport and they have the best public transport planner - also as an app. You can use their app for your payment for the bustrip. Bus nr 3 will take you to and from Lund Central Station -
- Walk from and to the Central station takes about 15 min.
- 100 metres to the city bus stop no 3.
- 100 metres to the parking garage Dammgården.
- 10 minute walk to the Botanical garden.
You can also take bus 3 in the other direction towards "Linero" and switch to bus 171 (yellow) that will take you to Malmö in total 30 minutes.
Malmö City about 14 minutes by train. Copenhagen Airport about 35 minutes by train. Buss to Malmö Airport about 35 minutes, which departs every hour from Central Station.
Very welcome to book!
Fam. Eva and Per Karlqvist
Atención a los huéspedes
We ourselves, Eva and Per, live nextdoor and are often at home.
Otros aspectos destacables
Breakfast is not included!
- Non-smoking place. Smoking is outside.
- No pets.