Spirit Island is located upriver of Saxapahaw. A 2-3 hour (5 mile) canoe paddle will bring you to our 5 acre island. There is a 16'x20 camping platform built for sleeping, a fire ring area, and a small dock. You will need to bring your own camping gear, and supplies. Paddlecrafts provided by The Haw River Canoe and Kayak Co. You can also give them a call to answer any detailed questions
- Fires only permitted in Fire Ring
- Returning any rental gear, on time and in like condition.
- Leave no trace ethics enforced, pack it in, pack it out
- Listing price includes 1 Canoe rental with paddling gear for 2 people to use to travel to Spirit Island.
- You can leave from the saxapahaw access as early as 9am to head to Spirit Island, or as late as 3pm. (2-3 hours to get to camping platform)
- Canoe and gear must be returned in like condition, and no later than 5pm on the day of return.
- Quiet hours after 11pm. No one else will be permitted on the island during your stay. Though there are neighbors 400 or so yards through the tree line.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.