Beautiful home in desirable neighborhood of Campbell.
Easy access to all Major Bay Area Freeways.
San Jose and Santa Clara (10 min drive)
San Francisc(URL HIDDEN)(1 hr)
Santa Cru(URL HIDDEN) (1/2 hr)
I've been hosting very happy Air BB guests for over 2 years.
I have a passion for taking care of my guests and providing an exceptional experience.
Beautiful Los Gatos and Campbell (both 5 min drives)
Sunnyval(URL HIDDEN)(15 min)
Otros aspectos destacables
I've had fantastic guests and have never held any portion of a security deposit.
Air BB Policy is to return it within 48 hrs of check out.
This is my home and I am very happy to have you as my guest. I will go out of my way to make sure you are comfortable, safe, respected and that you have a great time during your stay.
IS THIS THE PERFECT PLACE FOR YOU?
- You may smoke outside only, smoking inside strictly prohibited. Thank you
- No Pets
- The Los Gatos Creek Trail is just outside my front door. If you're looking for a beautiful bike ride, hike, walk or run it just doesn't get much better than this (see picture). The LGCT will take you to downtown Campbell, Los Gatos, Vasona and Oak Meadow Parks.
- If you like golf I have a great Practice Net in my backyard (see picture) You're welcome to borrow my clubs. If you're a beginner I'd be happy to give you a free lesson!
- Bathroom soap, shampoo and towels are there for you to use. If you forget your toothbrush, razor, deodorant, I've got that covered too.
- KEEP THE HOUSE SECURE. -- Please lock the doors when you leave. I want to continue share my nice things with future guests.
- CHECK OUT TIME IS 11 AM -- I'm flexible as long as I don't have another reservation.
I look forward to having you as my guest!
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del coste del resto de noches.
Born and raised in Northern California, I feel fortunate to be surrounded by family and close friends.
Firefighter by profession. I'm passionate about my career and lucky to work so close to my neighborhood.
I'm avid about living a healthy and active lifestyle. If it's outdoors, I probably enjoy it! Snowboarding being the exception. I'm terrible at that :) I have an artistic & imaginative side too. Often times you can find painting abstract art, building things or working on a recipe in the kitchen.