My place is close to Restaurants/Dining, Downtown, Magnolia Area, art and culture, the city center, parks, great views. The view is incredible! The people of Fort Worth are the friendliest you'll meet and I'm available to show you around if need be! My apartment has a huge kitchen if you like to cook and your bedroom has cable, Netfilx and movie access. HUGE comfortable bed :) . My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and furry friends (pets).
Southern hospitality is a given in my home. I'm usually here and so is my Goldendoodle, Lambeau. He's hypoallergenic and VERY friendly, but if you are not a dog person, please done rent my space :)
- Every single thing in my home is inventoried and theft will be dealt with via the full extent of the law.
- I cook dinner often for my guests if I'm home.
- I communicate well and am very generous. If you need it, ask.
- Clean up after yourself and respect the common areas. I leave bad reviews for folks who can't adult.
- If you don't tell me what you like, I can't make this an awesome experience ;) Communicate!