Comfortable Air Conditioned Private 1 BR 1 BTH apartment above the Nature Reserve's Mangrove Forests with a breezy Balcony & amazing unobstructed blue Caribbean Sea views of Culebra, Vieques, Icacos & Palomino islands. Walk to Seven Seas Beach, the Bio Bay, El Conquistador Resort and Seafood Restaurants. Enjoy walking around our safe Seaside Fishing Village with scenic views, clean fresh air & paradise weather instead of being cooped up in a condominium or hotel. Free Private Secure Parking.
• NO parties!
• NO pets allowed.
• Smoking is only permitted outside.
• You CANNOT bring more guests than what's on your reservation! So make sure this number is correct when booking. ONLY the number of guests listed on your reservation are permitted to stay here.
Length of Stay
• We have a 2-night minimum rental EXCEPT DECEMB WHEN IT'S A 3-NIGHT MINIMUM.
Check-in / Check-out
• Check-in time is 1 PM
• Check-out time is 11 AM.
Taxes & Other Fees
• Taxes are included in the nightly rate.
• We will deduct a cleaning fee from your deposit if you do not clean up after yourself, wash your dishes and throw out the trash before leaving.
Payments & Reservations
• 100% of the total Rental Fee due on booking to hold the reservation.
Cancellations & Refunds
• Our listing has a Strict Airbnb cancellation policy: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees. For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made seven full days prior to listing's local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before check in time.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Este anfitrión tiene 275 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Attentive and engaging Host in Las Croabas, Fajardo, Puerto Rico on the edge of Las Cabezas de San Juan Nature Reserve containing the Bioluminescent Laguna Grande and the historic Faro de Fajardo Lighthouse on the Northeast corner of Puerto Rico.
We are LGBT friendly and welcome everyone to enjoy our beautiful islands from a clean comfortable safe place. We do not discriminate in housing or services on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, familial status, or disability.