Great price for the location. Please look at the map. Don't expect it to be in the heart of Boston.
Suitable for young couple, business, and family. One parking spot's available for you right in front of the house unless other guests reserved it so please let me know. Parking is almost always available. We try to create the most comfortable space possible for you to stay so do not hesitate.
• No all-night partiers.
• Additional overnight guests not allowed.
• Please do not invite additional visitors without discussing with us first.
• This is our family home. Check-in and Checkout times are generally flexible, but we will ask for a one-hour window for planning purposes. We will also need time to clean up properly between guests.
• No packages shall be mailed to our home.
• Our house is your house, so please treat it with respect as if it were your own.
• Please clean up and pick up after yourself.
• Take your shoes off at the stair as we expect guests to strictly abide by a no shoes policy.
• We expect that entrance door should be kept locked at all times. All doors should be opened and closed carefully and quietly.
• We do not allow smoking, loud music/noise, pets, and open flames including use of the wood burning stove.
• Thank you for not flushing anything but the toilet paper we provide (please place sanitary napkins, wet-wipes, cotton-balls, etc. in the sanitary bin next to the toilet).
• Although we thoroughly clean between guests, we expect that on the last day of your stay, any paper plate or cup used are cleaned and put away. Dirty towels shall be placed in the provided bin.
• Any spills or damage shall be reported immediately; we understand mistakes happen, but we would like to assist you with cleanup if necessary. But other than that, just have a great time and we'll be more than happy to assist you.
Este anfitrión tiene 54 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Eddie is a business student at University of Massachusetts, Lowell. He loves taking photos and wishes to become an entrepreneur, a business owner after graduation.
Mandy is a senior biotechnology student also at UML. She works as lab assistant in the molecular biology research laboratory.
Her top favorite things to do: cooking, trying food, doing yoga, traveling, photography, and growing plants, etc.
Doing Airbnb, we have the perfect opportunities to meet like-minded travelers from all around the world. As a host, we would love to create an inviting, welcoming, and comfortable stay experience for you as much as possible.