New Private Studio with own entrance on a stunning property in Launch Rd, Mermaid Waters near Nobby's Beach (Gold Coast).
Queen size bed, sofa bed, own bathroom & fully equipped kitchenette. Supplied with heaps of extras.
Great location - Close to transport & shops (Waterway & Pacific Fair), entertainment, dining, etc.
Walking distance (1.2 km) to Beach.
Suites anyone - singles, couples, business travelers - any queries welcome.
Key safe - Pin emailed so you can check yourself in & out.
- Brand new, ground floor studio, with private entry, queen bed, sofa bed, own bathroom & fully equipped kitchenette.
- Perfect for 1 or 2 people, comfortable with 3 and will get a bit cosy with 4. Pictures clearly show the size of the studio.
- Please note the sofa turns into a double bed to sleep on.
- The desk has been taken out the room due to guest feedback. If you require the desk, please let me know it only takes a second to move it back into the studio.
- Outdoor area with table for 6 to enjoy the beautiful weather & have friends visit.
- It is located 1.2 km from the pristine, patrolled beaches of the Gold Coast.
- Only a short stroll to the trendy beachside suburb of Nobby's Beach, with award winning cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Close to public transport, Jupiter's Casino, Waterway Village, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and Miami Marketta.
- A short drive to Coolangatta Airport and the beautiful mountain hinterland.
- Coffee, tea, sugar, small milk, washing powder & softener, dish liquid, salt & pepper, Olive Oil, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, shampoo & conditioner - all supplied.
- TV & DVD player. Some DVD"s in the studio for your enjoyment.
Servicios y zonas comunes
The studio and front garden.
Atención a los huéspedes
We come and go, but more than happy for you to knock on the house door if you want to chat, meet us or have any queries.
There is a key safe so guests can check themselves in and out, this avoids having to arrange a time to meet me, gives us all flexibility and the option of 24 hour check-ins.
Otros aspectos destacables
Guests have full private access to the studio and can use the front garden. We will not disturb you, as we respect your privacy, but if you want to meet us, please come knock on the house door and say hi.
I am available by mobile any time for questions or feel free to knock on the front door and check if I am home.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all cooking items & utensils - conventional microwave oven, 2 hot plates, kettle, toaster.
All manuals for the appliances are located in the desk draw.
Washing liquid and cleaning items are supplied.
Coffee, tea, sugar & small milk supplied.
There is an iron and ironing board and an area to hang your clothes.
Bathroom is equipped with hair dryer, shower gel, hand-soap, shampoo, conditioner and toilet paper.
The washing machine is in bathroom. Washing powder & softener is supplied.
Towels - beach and bath supplied for use during stay.
The property backs onto a park which has a working gas BBQ and small children’s playground – so you can entertain in the park.
The sofa turns into a double bed to sleep on.
There is a TV & DVD player in the studio and some DVD’s.
- Key Loss $50 Surcharge.
- No loud music before 8am or after 9pm please.
- No illegal drugs or substances allowed on property.
- Dishes to be washed and packed away after use please.
- STRICTLY NO SMOKING inside or outside of house, can smoke in the park next door.
- No hair straighteners left on bathroom bench-top or any surfaces please.
- No hot pots or items on kitchen bench-tops please.
- Any spills in kitchen to be cleaned up immediately as white bench tops and will stain please.
- Guests will be liable for repair costs for any damage caused during their stay. This includes any broken or damaged furnishings or property (including carpet stains).
THANK YOU! We'd like you to make yourself at home and enjoy the studio and the beautiful Gold Coast, and let me know if there is anything I can do to make your stay more pleasant.