Our place is nestled in the mountains near historic Dillard and down town Clayton. Numerous restaurants, hiking trails, fishing streams, antique shops, and family friendly activities. You'll love the space of our home, the coziness, and beautiful views. Great for a couples getaway, families, or groups!
Wrap around porch with a sweeping view. Large open kitchen/den layout with separate den downstairs. Loft bedroom with King bed and full bathroom. Minutes from shopping, fishing, rafting, hiking, restaurants, and national parks.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Access to internet, cable, DVDs, board games, horseshoe pit, badminton net, books, full kitchen, washer dryer.
Atención a los huéspedes
Our goal is for you to get the most out of your visit! We will be happy to answer any questions or give recommendations, but will do so remotely through talk, text, or email.
Otros aspectos destacables
There is no garbage pick up. Garbage will need to be taken with you down the mountain. Please plan and pack accordingly.
- No out door fires.
- No fire works.
- No cutting or destruction of vegetation.
- Hope Haven is a place where many come to rest and relax. Please respect our neighbors and keep quiet from 10pm-8am.
- No one under the age of 21 may consume alcohol on this property.
- When driving out do not stop on gravel drive. This may cause your tires to spin out causing a washboard effect.
- There is no garbage pick up. Garbage will need to be taken with you down the mountain. Please plan and pack accordingly.
Durante el período del 20 de Diciembre de 2017 - 05 de Enero de 2018 la estancia mínima es de 4 noches.
We are a family who loves exploring the outdoors together. Fishing, hiking, and water sports! The beautiful mountains of Rabun Gap meet all of our recreational needs and more. Come see for yourself at Alexander's Aerie!