Adorable 1940's bungalow located in quiet, diverse, working class neighborhood. 10 minutes to Daytona's World Famous Beach, Daytona International Speedway, Main Street for Bike Week / Biketoberfest and awesome shopping!
PLEASE READ PRIOR TO BOOKING
- We respectfully request that all guests be energy and water conscious.
- Thermostat is set on 78 degrees for AC during the daytime, automatically reduces to 77 degrees @ 4pm, and 76 degrees @ 9pm. Heat is set at 68 degrees at all times. Thermostat is locked.
- Please keep showers to 10 minutes or less. Use of the Jacuzzi tub is prohibited.
- Reuse towels whenever possible. There are towel hooks behind the bedroom doors.
- If you are hanging out, please feel free to open the curtains or blinds for natural light. Please close again prior to leaving - it helps keep the home cool!
- Please do not leave the doors open, and remember to lock all doors (including sliders) prior to leaving.
- Washer/Dryer available for $4 per load.
- Quiet Hours are from 11PM - 7AM.
- Smoking outdoors only utilizing ashtrays - Please monitor your butts!
- No loud music outdoors after dark.
- No excessive drinking of alcohol.
- No illegal drug use of any kind permitted.
- You and your family are responsible for picking up after yourselves during your stay.
- Please place dirty linens, towels, etc in the laundry basket when you check out. Stains happen ~ but please be considerate and use the spray stain remover before throwing in the laundry basket.
Hi! My name is Julia, and I love to travel when I can, and love to host other travelers in my Daytona Beach area home. I love to meet new people, and enjoy helping other... I am looking forward to meeting you!
My motto? “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” - Credited to Ralph Waldo Emerson