This newly refurbished 4 bedroom 3 bath house is located near the Convention Center and the Strip. The large open common area is convenient as a work space as well as a hanging out area for larger groups. We aim to make it easy for our guests to check in, use the house and check out; avoiding the long check in lines at hotels and the traffic on the Strip. We welcome guests from all backgrounds. We are 420 friendly.
Our house is a convenient place for people and companies attending or presenting at the Convention Center, wedding parties, family reunions, group trips to Las Vegas, etc. Common area has day bed and pull out twin bed. There is high speed internet with top of the line WiFi as well as an alarm system with cameras that cover all entrances. It is a big house so it might take a little while for the hot water to get to you faucet or shower. Since the original pictures were taken, we added a single couch to bump our sleep number to 18. We also added a third sectional table to the common area to provide more table space.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guest can access the entire house except for one walk in closet which we use as a storage room for our supplies and equipment. Property has separate Casita with separate entrance that may be booked together or separately.
Otros aspectos destacables
There is a fire damaged home next door which we are trying to purchase, rebuild and list with airbnb at a later date. We have additional properties nearby so if you have a really large group, we can work on accommodating you.
- We aim to make this your go-to house in Las Vegas, and the house that you recommend to your friends and family. Please do your part by maintaining a level of cleanliness and treating the house gently. By making the reservation you agree to abide by the House Rules. The Guest needs to be at least 21 years old in order to make a reservation.
- Check in is after 3:00 pm and check out is by 11:00 am. We will try to accommodate requests for early check in or late check out based on our ability to do so. Requests must be done a day before arrival. Please note that an additional $20 per hour fee may be charged to pay for additional cleaning staff.
- We have a strict no smoking in the house and no pets policy. A shared smoking area will be provided in the backyard. Please know that breaking these rules are grounds for immediate eviction with no refunds and additional fees will be charged to cover removal of pet hairs, pet odors, pet stains, smoke odors, etc. Guest can move around the day bed and the tables and chairs in the dining area, but please return them to the original configuration before you check out.
- This is a residential neighborhood so please keep noise to a minimum. Please park on the driveway or on the street adjoining the property only. For safety and compliance, we do not allow firearms, fireworks or illegal drugs on the property. Having these will be grounds for immediate eviction with no refunds and no recourse.
- The house includes free internet and free Wi-Fi. Please use responsibly. Do not download any illegal materials. Any charges and fees because of this and any other illegal activity will be charged to the registered guest. As a security feature, the house has an ADT Pulse security system with cameras that cover all entrances.
- Check in: 1) Please call in or message us your anticipated check in time a day before arrival. This is also the time to let us know of any special requests. 2) We will try to be there for your check in. If this is not possible, we will give you the keypad code for the front door as well as the alarm code.
- Check out: 1) Please message us your anticipated check out time a day before. 2) Please separate garbage and recyclables. We would appreciate it if you can place them in the trash bins located near the side gate. 3) Please put dirty dishes in the sink, or better yet, put them in the dishwasher. 4) Please wipe all stains immediately to avoid the stain setting in 5) Please turn off all lights and TVs and lock back door. 6) PLEASE TURN OFF BOTH ACs. 7) Close front door then press lock button. 8) Call or message host to advise time of check out.
I have been happily married to my best friend Marivic for 30 years and counting. Our lives have been an endless adventure with Airbnb Hosting being the latest one. We have three sons, Bentley, Aston Martin and Jensen, and they make us proud. Although I have been bugging them for grandkids and so far they haven't been accommodating. I love cars and I love to drive. My previous occupations usually involve driving. I worked for ten years as a test driver and the last three of those years I ran the test driving operation of a major European luxury automobile manufacturer here in the US. I currently hold a commercial driver's license and I have driven buses cross-country. We have a small, family medical courier business. I sometimes drive for uber, more to meet new people than for the money.
I love Earth, Wind & Fire, Sergio Mendes, the Great American Song Book, smooth jazz, basically older music. I love books and I love to read. You will notice that our homes will have books and magazines for your reading pleasure. When you meet me you will know that I love to eat, everything!
Now that the kids are up and grown, Marivic and I would love to travel more and we know that our relationship with Airbnb will help facilitate that. Our aim is to provide our guests with a clean, welcoming, convenient place to stay. You may enter our home as a guest, but we look forward to you leaving as a friend.