Beach Dog Hostel - closest accommodations to the beach
- Private Boutique Room | 'Earth' Room
- One Queen Bed & single bunk on top *3 ppl max
- High Thread Count Sheets & luxurious pillows
- Two wall mounted fans
- Closets with lockable doors for your use and security
- One communal washroom with toilet, sink and hot/cold shower
- Communal area
- Three open air showers
- Small kitchenette area (sink, dishes, coffee maker, kettle, mini fridge)
- unlimited coffee and tea
Beach Dog Hostel is a Boutique Accommodation with three private rooms. We are very fortunate to be the closest accommodation to the main beach entrance of Playa Guiones, Nosara!
We use top of the line mattresses, linens & pillows for your leisure and comfort in each of our rooms. The common areas are furnished with multiple comfortable seats, couch, hammocks & mounted wall fans. The whole property is decorated with beautiful colourful murals by a Toronto artist, inspired by "The Elements" (Water, Earth, Fire, Air), hopefully allowing you to feel balanced & supported and feel like you're at home when you stay with us!
Available for your use -
WIFI, AC (for extra cost), basic kitchen supplies (including mini fridge, coffee maker, electric kettle) open air showers and surfboards for rent.
We are lucky to be partnered with Beach Dog Cafe which is a delicious and creative restaurant located right in front of our accommodations! They serve local, organic & creative food for all meals of the day! They are also the local hot spot on their music nights (Tues/Thurs/Fri)
When you stay with us you can guarantee comfort & welcoming vibes! We will always do whatever we can to make sure you have the best experience that you can.
Atención a los huéspedes
We live on site and will always be happy to help you with whatever you may need!
- Beach Dog Hostel is not responsible for:
- 1. any lost or stolen items
- 2. Costa Rica power outages
- 3. Costa Rica water outages
- 4. Costa Rica WIFI/internet outages
- 5. Costa Rica wildlife and insect appearances
- 6. Lack of hot water or weak water pressure
- 7. Towels and soap not provided. Your room will be given to you with clean linens. Clean linens every other 4th day
- 8. Beach Dog Hostel does not grant refunds in the event you choose to arrive days late or depart days before your reservation ends
- Price includes 13% Costa Rica Sales Tax
- Always lock rooms when unattended / Lock up all valuable items in provided closets / Please do not flush toilet paper or feminine products (delicate septic system) / Use outdoor showers when coming from the beach (please no sand in indoor shower) / Quiet time between 10:00pm - 7.00am. Please be mindful that it is a shared space / Walk through the designated path when coming from the beach with surf boards / Use lounge area to eat - please do not bring food into rooms / Fridge is for shared use - please respect what is not yours and clear out upon leaving / Lost keys $25 charge
Este anfitrión tiene 13 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Nature & People lover - Energetic & Spiritual Believer
Looking forward to meeting & connecting with new people from around the globe! I love hosting & spending time with guests and helping them live the vacation of their dreams!