Our apartment / studio is not big, but very cozy and in a good, quiet location.
LOCATION: 10 min to bus stop plus 10 min by bus to the very heart of the city, or about 10 minutes by car/taxi, 25 min by bike.
ACCOMMODATION: The apartment/studio is 42 sq. m and can comfortably accommodate 2 people. There is a comfortable double bed, a balcony where you can have a morning coffee or enjoy the sunset with a glass of wine in the evening,
The apartment is fully furnished with washing machine, cooking plates, oven, and a fridge. A bathroom is with a sink, a shower and a toilet.
FOR EXTRA PAY:
- bicycles (one for a women, another for a man);
- mobile phone with local telephone card.
There is a private parking space underground (please let us know in advance if you will need it).
A free map of Vilnius and books about Lithuania are in the room.
From time to time we live in this apartment, so you will find a lot of books, CD’s and other useful things.
Supermarket appr. 5 min by feet; pharmacy downstairs;
Please, contact me before booking, and I will be happy to answer all your questions.
See you :)
Normas de la casa
1. NO SMOKING / DRUGS / PARTY / LOUD NOISE OR MUSIC. IF YOU DISOBEY THIS VERY BASIC RULES, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE RIGHT AWAY.
2. NO HEAVY DRINKING (few bottles of beer or some glasses of wine are okay)
3. ONLY REGISTERED GUESTS (ON airbnb) ALLOWED TO ENTER THE HOUSE, SURELY I WILL ASK YOU TO SHOW YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORT UPON YOUR ARRIVAL!
4. ANY DAMAGE / DIRT YOU CAUSE, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT, IN AN EQUAL PRICE.
5. YOU YOURSELF HAVE TO KEEP THE ROOM CLEAN DURING YOUR STAY.
6. IF YOU TREAT US DISRESPECTFULLY, I HAVE A RIGHT AS A HOST TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE RIGHT AWAY.
7. WE DO LOVE NATURE, THATS WHY WE RECYCLE (PLEASE DO THE SAME) AND DO NOT WASTE ELECRICITY ON IRONING.