At the Payette Forward Cabin you will enjoy an open and sunny home with new plush mattresses situated on a private forested lot with a fire pit. Bike, walk, cross country ski or snowshoe to Payette Lake and Ponderosa State Park just one block away. Walk, bike or take close transit to downtown McCall. You will enjoy finding the Payette Forward 'geocache' inside the home.
This home is perfect for any age guest with a main floor bedroom and bathroom with walk-in shower.
Great for bringing grandparents. There is a queen bed on the main floor and a common bathroom on the main floor with a walk-in shower. Great for kids with a bunk room near the main bedroom upstairs.
Queen Bed #1
Full Bathroom with walk-in shower #1
Kitchen and separate dining (seats 8 comfortably) with more seating at the kitchen bar nearby.
Living area with fireplace, large flat-screen Chromcast ready TV.
Washer and Dryer (stacking in main level bath)
King bedroom #2 with flat screen TV and electric fireplace.
Full bath/shower combo with deep tub #2
Bunk room #3 with full-over-full bunk bed set #3, #4 with twin trundle #5.
Pack n'Play #6
A large deck with patio table, umbrella and propane grill. Fire pit with access to fire wood at many local stores. Guest towels, linens, bath wash, shampoo/conditioner, hairdryer, ironing board, iron and clothes steamer. A bright, well-stocked kitchen with blender, crock pot, ice maker, popcorn popper, electric griddle, many coffee/tea appliances and a stock of coffee/tea to get you through the first morning. The large kitchen table has two leaves and seats 8 or more comfortably and a bar in the kitchen seats two or more. More folding chairs are available. High chair and booster seat available.
For your entertainment there is a Chromcast ready flat screen TV in the living room, DirectTV to both TVs in living room and king bedroom, kids games/toys, cards, poker chips, and multi-room stereo speakers including on the deck. The common area living has a comfortable sectional and additional seating with a four-piece ottoman than can be broken apart for additional seating.
This is a beautifully appointed home with rustic touches except in the bedrooms where you will find new, high-end mattresses and fine linens.
There is a two night minimum with holiday weekends requiring a three or more night minimum.
NFL Sunday Ticket, space for craft or quilt weekends with iron, ironing board, folding table and good light.
Atención a los huéspedes
Hosts will be available for questions or emergencies through AirBnB.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please note: Fireworks are not allowed on this heavily wooded lot any time of the year.
- Hypoallergenic house: No smoking of tobacco or weed. No vaping. No pets.
- Guests are required to adhere to the city noise ordinance and be respectful of the adjacent homes.
- No fireworks at any time.
- No gathering of kindling or firewood on this lot or any adjacent lots. No cutting sticks for roasting at the fire. Metal marshmallow sticks are provided at the cabin.
- During dry summers a no burn ban can be instituted by the park and county. For your safety and the safety of surrounding people and property, guests at Payette Forward Cabin are expected to adhere to the no burn ban when in place.
- Please be considerate and shower before using the hot tub, clean swimsuits only, and no dirt in the spa, especially from little feet running in and out.
- Check out time is 11 AM. Check out instructions are in the cabin manual.
Durante el período del 22 de Diciembre de 2017 - 26 de Diciembre de 2017 la estancia mínima es de 3 noches.
I love travel but always enjoy returning home to Idaho and our beautiful lakes, rivers and mountains. Our cabin is a family retreat and a spring board for enjoying the abundant recreation available in Valley County and the McCall area. We hope you will bring your toys and loved ones, get outside and play hard then return to a very peaceful nights rest so you can get up and do it again.
We hope you will find comfort in abundance and return again to our beautiful, undiscovered hideaway.