Home away from home!
These are 2 two-bed-room apartments, in Watermark building, with 24/7 security & reception, right on the shore of the West lake.
107 sqm/ each apartment, in high floor with frontal lake views, all is private & fully equipped with everything for your stay, a good balance between residential & touristy area. Just 3-5 usd by uber taxi to reach to old quarter or anywhere in Hanoi.
Text me for the best local advises on HaLong bay cruise or logistics in/around Hanoi.
The place is an ideal spot for relaxation and a perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of Old quarter with full lights and panoramic views to the West lake from all windows and balcony.
You will have your own spacious and fully equipped apartment, you will live and have complete access to all the facilities as building residents in this luxury and brand new building.
- Brand new apartments, with spacious Living room + balcony with panoramic views of the West lake and city.
- Large equipped kitchens with necessary kitchenettes (rice cooker, toaster, microwave, big fridge)
- Breakfast with bread, rice, instant noodles, jam, butter, eggs, seasoning..
- Private laundry room (private washing + drying machine, ironing, detergent)
- 2 spacious bed rooms x 2 apartments with lake view window
- 2 bath rooms x 2 apartments with shampoo, body wash, bath towels, hair dryer and toilet papers
- High speed internet
- With 24/7 building security and reception.
- Free Gym and outdoor Pool (daytime from April to early November) in the building
- Panoramic view over West lake and City from the morning till the night from all bedroom, living room and balcony, full of sunshine and fresh air from all windows and balcony
The apartments will be cleaned 2-3 times a week or during your check in or check out to ensure the highest standard of comfort and hygiene.
We are excited to share our wonderful apartments with you!!!
Servicios y zonas comunes
As our guests, you can assess free Gym and swimming pool (daytime from April to early November), both are located at T floor.
Extra beds, hair dryer, clean towels, extra bed sheet, blanket, shapoo, shower gel and all are available in the room.
Tea, coffee, sugar and some instant noodles, rice, seasoning, jam, butter, eggs & fresh bread are available for your quick breakfasts in our kitchen during your stay, you can also try Phở, small restaurant is just some steps outside the lobby :). With the various groceries, supermarket or local market nearby, you can make yourself gourmet meals in our equipped kitchen.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Be noted that our apartment is not a hotel.
- You will be in privacy of luxury serviced residences and with a supporting network like you are at your home town just text me if you need any information or support.
- It is your holiday but it is a daily life of the building residents. Please be aware of any excessive noise during your stay.
- Keep in mind that you should treat my place as your own home, it's clean and tidy so make sure it left in the order as it was found :).
- Please kindly send me your information on arrival, checkin, check out time and all pictures of passport(s), VISA (if needed) 1 day prior your arrival for my registration with building security & reception for your stay.
- No drugs of any kind or in any form, no prostitution as it's illegal in Vietnam.
- Keeping with the apartment general decent order (put back things the way you've find them) especially cleaning utensil used when cooking for yourself.
- No smoking in apartment or the building (smoking on the balcony is allowed).
- All electric devices must be turned off before leaving the house, make sure the door and window is fully closed before leaving.
- It is your holiday but it is a daily life of the building residents. Please be respectful and no excessive noise during your stay.
We are not a hotel, we look forward to hosting you and assisting you, more social, more responsible, and more personal touch before and during your stay. With the smart door, 24/7 security, doorman and reception in the building, we provide both doorman check in or self-check in option. And we stay nearby the building, I (or my family member) will try to meet you in person during your check in or check out to say Hi if possible :).. The apartment is yours for the dates that you booked so we won't be around. However, we can easily be reached by a simple Airbnb message.
My nephew is willing to show you around Hanoi or assist you during your stay if you want to have the supportive feeling with local friends or relatives. If you need any travel or tour arrangement in and around Hanoi, we can get very good offers from our cooperative travel agencies for our guests with local prices :).
Just text me for more information or specific requests.
Living around the West Lake in Hanoi with an addiction on travelling, cooking and eating.... So far I have had the chance to travel a lot, but my heart is admitted with Hanoi, the city I grew up.
As frequent traveler, I understand the feeling of being welcomed in new place as well as your expectations in a cozy home with comfortable beds and all necessities things for your stay after a long day are the most wanted things for any traveller.
Currently, we are sharing our wonderful apartments, right next to the West lake, we wish to make these places be your second home while you are far from home.
Welcome to Hanoi! We are excited to share our wonderful apartments with you!
Pls. check our availability as the link below:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/21856700 (1 bed room)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/21730860 (2 bed room 1)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15470891 (2 bed room 2)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19376187 (2 bed room 3)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14241787 (2 bed room 4)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/16852839 (2 bed room 5)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17535095 (2 apartments x 2 for 4 bedrooms)
Warmly welcome from Nga & family,