Nice, new neighborhood, close to 385, short drive to downtown Greenville or buzzing Woodruff Rd.
Large backyard, patio, large open living spaces, and private bathrooms.
Security system in home, key-code entry, laundry upstairs if needed.
Wi-Fi, HDTV with Sports and Movie Channels included, and off-street parking.
Quaint, well-lit bedroom facing fenced-in back yard of house.
Full bathroom attached to room, offering additional door opening to house as well. Bedroom has dresser and night stand, as well as storage bench with extra blankets.
First aid kit is in bedroom, and extension cord and lint roller if you need them. Bathroom has travel shampoo, conditioner, toothbrushes and toothpaste just in case!
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests are free to roam downstairs. Bedroom opens on side of living room with Cable TV. Back yard and patio are accessible from the breakfast area.
Atención a los huéspedes
Please feel free to contact my cell at any time if you have any concerns or questions, or if you feel you are missing something for your stay I'll be happy to run to the market and pick something up!
1. Please be kind, courteous, and respectful of my house & other guests that may be present. Make yourself at home.
2. NO SMOKING, please.
3. No Shoes in the house. Please leave them inside the front door.
4. You can park in the driveway on the LEFT side please.
5. You are free to make your way around downstairs. If you need it, laundry room is upstairs, to the left.
6. Kitchen may be used. Guests must provide own food/beverage. You may store dry goods in provided basket in kitchen. Please clean your dishes when finished. Calphalon Pots/Pans & all Knives must be hand washed.
7. Owners' & upstairs bedrooms are off limits to guests.
8. Additional guests must be approved/verified 2 hours prior to expected arrival. Only approved/verified guests are allowed. There is a $10/guest charge.
9. Please ensure when coming and going to not let Frankie out!
Este anfitrión tiene 2 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am a Supervision Specialist for GE Power. I've been with the company for over 6 years now, since I graduated from Penn State University. I grew up in the country in PA, and relocated to Greenville for work last year.
I like nothing more than traveling and finding new experiences with my friends. When I'm back home I love to camp and could sit and laugh around a fire for hours. I'm an open person, and would be more than happy to talk about the area and build new relationships.
I've become known for my construction skills and am very proud of all that my father has taught me. I enjoy helping out friends and neighbors or taking on a new project of my own. If work needs done around a home, there's a good chance I've had some experience with it.
When I'm relaxing I like to watch movies and Pittsburgh sports with my little buddy Frankie. He was a rescue kitten left at the Humane Society and he's become a great companion, always keeping me laughing and he loves to meet and hang out with new people!