We offer a second floor private bedroom & private bathroom in a modern new construction home in the Wooten neighborhood of North Central Austin. We look forward to welcoming you into our home!
- Luxurious sheets and towels, clean bathroom stocked with shampoo/body wash.
- Bottled water on arrival.
- Unlimited street parking in front of the home.
- Easy access to area freeways. The Domain: 10min, Downtown and UT Campus: 15min, Airport: 20min (only in light traffic).
*Note* We DO NOT rent multiple rooms!! You will be the ONLY guest(s) in our home for the duration of your stay with us!
The home is a 1875 square foot new construction property embedded in one of Austin's well established central neighborhoods. It feature high ceilings throughout and many windows to draw in tons of natural light. It is modern yet cozy.
We have capacity for three guests; we can add a twin size air mattresses with sheets in the guestroom/in a third bedroom for an additional $15/night.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Book our space and you will have access to:
- Bright second floor bedroom with a comfortable queen size bed. All bedrooms (including ours are on the second floor).
- Spotlessly clean and modern private (but not ensuite) bathroom with tub/shower combo.
- Our open-concept main living area (kitchen, livings, dining, half-bath)
- A full size washer/dryer.
- A nice outdoor patio with fire pit and patio lights.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are happy to provide the level of interaction our guests want. My fiancé and I have lived in Austin for 2 years now so we are happy to provide recommendations and directions to guests. I work from home most of the time and my fiancé usually gets home between 5 and 7. We spend most evenings hanging out downstairs, cooking dinner and watching TV, guests are welcome to join us in this space.
Otros aspectos destacables
We have two friendly adult cats. Both are very sweet and friendly. We keep them locked in our bedroom at night so they do not disturb our guests.
Prearranged airport pickup/dropoff is available. Rental car facilities near our house are generally less expensive than their airport counterparts.
We have an outdoor security camera monitoring our driveway and front yard. It will also record video of your vehicle parked on the street in case of any incident for your benefit.
- Cats are INDOOR only. Do not let them out!
- Please keep the front door locked at all times.
- This is our house that we live in every day, please treat it with respect.
- Absolutely no smoking in our house or on our property. If you want to smoke, please do so in the street (beyond the end of the driveway) then dispose of your cigarette butts in a trashcan.
- Absolutely no illicit substances may be brought or consumed in our house or on our property under any circumstance (including marijuana). No exceptions.
- No guests outside the reservation may enter the home.
- We do not accept proxy bookings (where you book on behalf of someone else without staying yourself). We have been burned by these types of bookings in the past.
- Quiet hours from 10pm - 7am Su-Th and 12am-8am F-S. You may, of course, come and go as you please at anytime day or night.
- No parking in the driveway. We have unlimited, free on street parking.
- Lost key fee will be $35.
We are soon to be newlyweds who have been living in Austin for almost two years. We are both young professionals; Arnaud works in healthcare IT and Katie is a behavior therapist for children with special needs. We recently bought our first home and are listing it on here for people looking for a clean accommodation at a bargain price. We enjoy exploring all the this great city has to offer and would be more than happy to share our recommendations with guests. Arnaud is the primary point of contact for the listing.