Welcome to vibrant Ponsonby. Sunny, modern, clean. Off-peak season rewards guests 15% reduction & more for weekly, monthly. Friendly, super hosts with lots of local Information to share.
20 min walk to CBD, waterfront,
4 min walk Inner City Link Bus Surrounded by safe green parks, cafes, bars, restaurants, boutiques, art galleries, markets.
Your private upstairs room & separate bathroom are set apart from the downstairs living areas, kitchen etc -
- New superior comfortable bed, high quality cotton sheets, electric blanket, fluffy pillows & bath towels.
- your own writing desk, set of drawers, wardrobe & little coffee table should you wish to have breakfast in your room.
DOWNSTAIRS - Large beautiful home, two lounge areas, comfortable couches & seating.
- Three separate private courtyards & gardens, with table & chairs to relax. And an outside dining area around the swimming pool.
Servicios y zonas comunes
- ‘ Starter ’ breakfast, muesli, fruit, milk, great coffee, tea, & fruit is provided at NO EXTRA CHARGE which you may prepare at your leisure in the kitchen.
- Complimentary WIFI
- 56’ LCD TV - 7 free local channels.
- Smoke detector – Smoking outside please.
- Security alarm system & Key-Pad front gate.
- Cooling fan & heating
- On-street parking.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are super friendly however we are busy professionals - so we do appreciate a little private time especially in the evenings.
Breakfast is a great time to catch up & have a chat & plan your day with us if you wish. We provide you with a 'personal recommendations' map of great local places to dine, galleries, cafes etc. The home is large & has lots of space to provide room for everyone. I work from home on my computer often. Our kitchen is a hive of activity & the gardens with outdoor chairs & tables is very relaxing.
Otros aspectos destacables
We do have a quiet, friendly cat who is mostly invisible, clean & remain downstairs & outside mostly.
Treat our home as if it were your home.
For Insurance purposes upon arrival we need to view your passport or similar identity - thanks for being understanding.
Durante el período del 04 de Agosto de 2017 - 30 de Septiembre de 2017 la estancia mínima es de 1 noche.
Este anfitrión tiene 287 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Welcome ! We have lived here our whole lives & are keen to share 'our' Auckland. We are huge travellers & understand the benefits of local knowledge.
- We have created for you a local walking map with 'top spots' list for vibrant Ponsonby & the local area & the CBD. Suggesting amazing food & wines, local beaches, theatre, live music, people & 'local' spots.
- We are professionals, my business - Gourmet Joy runs food & wine tours locally. Sarah-Jane is a Senior Osteopath in a busy local practice.
- We believe Airbnb is a fantastic way to visit & discover a new city. Please feel free to contact/ message us thru Airbnb so we can answer all your questions & assist in your stay here in Auckland.