Nearly rennovated home across from bay and minutes to Destin's iconic East Pass and Harborwalk Village. Go deep sea fishing, snorkeling or on a dolphin cruise docks. So much fun to see the many boats bringing in their catch in the evening. One of our families favorite activists in Destin is to rent a pontoon or jet ski and spend the day at crab island. Enjoy the beautiful waters and spectacular beaches of the Emerald Coast minutes are away from this spacious home.
Servicios y zonas comunes
The entire home is rented. Guests have full access to the home, outdoor areas and its kitchen. Kitchen features high end Kitchen aid appliances and many extra tools to cook that you would find in your own home including spaces. There are also 4 beach chairs and an umbrella for guest's use.
Atención a los huéspedes
You most likely not meet me in person but if needed, myself or my staff is just a phone call away. Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time day or night if you are having any issues and think you may have an issue. Repairs are more expensive on the weekends so better to check out problems immediately than to wait.
- residential area so be respectful with the noise level outside in the evenings.
Checkin is 4 pm if you arrive early you may call to see if housekeeping has home ready but do not depend on access. Home takes 3-4 hours to clean between guests.
1. This is a NON SMOKING house. However there are designated smoking areas on the decks. You are required to dispose of you butts in a responsible fashion with does not mean in the yard. Use ashtrays in designated area. Wet to insure that there are no live embers then deposit of with other trash.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Failure to abide by this regulation may result in early termination of this rental.
3. Pets are permitted with prior approval and fees paid . Failure to obtain approval may result in early termination of this rental without any refund of unused portion of rent. Failure to poop scoop after your pet may result in additional cleaning fees.
4. Parking in front or gravel drive .
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
Avoid common issues. No finger nail polish or remover usage inside home, use on deck or over bathroom sink. No curling or Straightening irons placed on furniture.. Avoid couch when
eating greasy foods. Be sure to use sunscreen but do so in kitchen, bathroom or decks to avoid stains.
Products especially with oils and with zinc oxide will stain furniture. Do not allow children to jump on
the furniture or use marker on cloth furnishings
6. All debris, and discards are placed in trash container and place by road on Monday and Thursday Evening to insure pick up. Any dishes used are cleaned prior to leaving the house. Any trash in the yard left by people or pets in your party or guests you have invited to the home, needs to be picked up prior to leaving the house. Failure follow check out procedures will result in additional charge for clean-up.
7. We appreciate it when guests to keep towels washed up before leaving cottage. This just helps us get it ready for the next guest. Cleaning supplies are kept in the cottage.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in
the rental, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do
not permit dishes, towels or linens to be taken from the home.
10. Check in is 4:00 Pm. Check out is 10 am.
11. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
12. Guests are allowed on the observation deck but not on the top of the house. I agree that myself and.or guest will use for intended purposes and not jumping off the deck or walking on the roof of the house will not be allowed. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that allguests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others
whom they invite to use the premise.
13. Home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or
illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the
loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all
guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others
whom they invite to use the premise.
Option A: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of
residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane
Warning," area, we will refund:
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to
come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
-Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the
"Hurricane Warning" period.
Este anfitrión tiene 125 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones