Experience the calm and beauty of looking out over the fields, and taking in the endless sky. Whether you are wine-tasting, cycling, diving, fishing, bird-watching, or seeking quiet contemplation, Royal Road Cottage brings you to the heart of it.
Rustic and cozy, yet beautifully curated, you will feel embraced by the warmth and beauty of this place. A wonderful spot for couples, solo travellers, small families and dogs.
Royal Road Cottage is a quaint, newly renovated 1 bedroom apartment in a bungalow set in the windswept fields of South Marysburgh. It boasts a full eat-in kitchen, cozy, retro-style living room, three-piece bathroom with clawfoot tub, and separate bedroom with a queen-sized bed. There is also a large front porch, with both a dining area and comfy chairs. Nestled back from the road, between two beautiful old barns, it is both extremely private, and open and spacious.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Relax on your large front porch, or enjoy wandering the yards and gardens. If you're curious, head over to the west barn, to observe the beehives.
Atención a los huéspedes
We live nearby, and are available to assist you, if required, or to answer any of your questions.
- Our water supply comes from a small underground river, and is subject to seasonal flow changes. We are also on a septic system. For these reasons, we ask that you be mindful of water use and conservation.
- We supply 2 litres of potable water upon arrival. You may purchase further water as needed.
- All outbuildings, or other entrances to the house, are strictly off-limits to guests.
- Please leave the the home as you found it, i.e., dishes washed and put away, counters wiped, floors swept, fridge emptied, etc.
- We ask that shoes come off at the door.
- While housetrained and well-socialized dogs are welcome, they must be crated if left in the house alone. Guests are responsible for keeping them leashed and/ or close by, as we have kids, dogs and cats, and live on a high-traffic road.
-Please bring your own beach towels. The towels provided must stay in the home.