This is an awesome and spacious room, it has a great king size bed on an awesome frame. One of the most comfortable beds you will sleep in! It has a bed, desk, and chair. The house has 2 full bathrooms a spacious kitchen and 2 refrigerators. We have an amazing sectional leather couch that is very comfortable and a great dining set. House is fully equipped with everything you might need. The maid comes as needed and guests are expected to clean up after themselves to maintain a clean environment
This is a No-Host 6bedroom 2bath house. This room is private with a King size memory foam mattress. This is the biggest room, and it comes with a desk, chair, closet, clean linens, 2 pillows and 1 towel per guest. Shared Bathroom.
This is within 5 miles of the most famous search engine (the name gets blocked), Nasa, 5 minute drive to downtown Palo alto. And a few miles from Stanford University as well. San Jose is 12 minutes south and San Francisco is 45 minutes north. While the beautiful Santa Cruz beach is also about 45 mins away.
WASHER AND DRYER
FRONT AND BACKYARD
Ping pong table
Servicios y zonas comunes
All of the common areas.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am always happy to hear from guests but text or phone call or email. Please feel free to reach out if anything needs my attention or if you need suggestions.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please be aware of street signs when you park on the street. There is street cleaning on specific days and you WILL get a parking ticket if your car is left there. Also, please put personal belongs away out of site in your car. WiFi is awesome and we also have the ease of self check-in.
• Common courtesy, consideration for others and a positive outlook on life.
• Check-in time (4:00 pm) / check-out time (11:00 am). It is important to adhere to these times in order to have enough time to prepare the room in between guests. If you need to drop off or store your bags because you arrived a bit early, you can place them anywhere in the common areas at your own risk.
• Quiet hours are between 10:30 pm and 8:00 am. Please use headphones during quiet hours and do not snooze alarm clocks. Quietness extends to not slamming cabinets or doors, not running blenders, not taking phone calls in the common areas.
• KITCHEN: clean your dishes right away, wipe down a mess on the counters if you made it, clean up any pots and pans you used. The kitchen should always be left in the condition it was before you used it. Be sure to pick up after yourself throughout the home and avoid leaving personal items in the common areas.
• SMOKING is not allowed inside the house, in front of the house or outside by the house around open windows or doors. If you have cigarette butts, please, please discard them in the trash. There will be an additional cleaning fee assessed for left cigarette butts on the property.
• PARKING: If a driveway spot is available, it is first come first serve. If you park on the street, you are parking at your own risk, please read street signs and be aware of curb colors (red is a no parking zone, also you can not park in front of a fire hydrant).
• Please do not disturb the neighbors or bring attention to the house in a negative way.
• BATHROOM: There is a 20 minute maximum on bathroom use at all times. Coordinate bathroom times with your fellow housemates.
• LINENS: If you want a set of clean linens/towels, we ask that you wash the ones that were already provided to you. Be mindful when washing the linens to avoid discoloring or damage. There will be a replacement charge assessed if discoloring or damage occurs.
• No parties, No Pets, No Drugs, No illegal activity, No Unannounced Guests.
• If you must invite over an associate/friend, please consult with us first.
• PERSONAL PACKAGES: You are responsible for any mail or packages delivered to the house and do not hold us liable for any lost or stolen packages. This also includes breaking down your boxes and placing them in the recycle bin outside.
Este anfitrión tiene 755 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones