Come visit Skyfall Lodge in beautiful Sky Valley, Georgia! Enjoy the cool breeze from 3,200 ft above sea level! Our recently renovated home has 4 bedrooms & 3.5 baths with two master suites! We have a master on the main and few steps for those who need ease of access.
Enjoy our screened porch, read a book in our loft or chill at our fire pit. We also offer guest access to the pool, tennis & fitness center. There is also a public golf course and park. Our private hot tub has been installed!
Hang out on our screened in porch and listen to the rain. Like your morning coffee or tea on the patio? Just steps from our updated kitchen, you can sit on our covered porch with two big rockers. Maybe you want to enjoy outdoor dining? Don't forget those steaks for our gas grill! When they are done, everyone can join you for alfresco dining, and you might find you want to keep visiting and enjoy the evening air as your day comes to an end.
Indoors there is plenty of seating for a large group with a formal dining room, breakfast bar and kitchen table. Our living room is comfortably decorated with a sleeper sofa and comfy couch for relaxing while watching TV or movies. Upstairs we have our book nook loft, with a comfy chair and good lighting to enjoy a book. Bring one of yours or borrow one of ours, it's a perfect activity on a rainy day.
We have one queen master suite on the main floor w/TV. The remaining three bedrooms are on the second floor. The 2nd master suite offers a queen bed, TV and a private bath and is off the loft area. The middle bedroom offers a queen bed and shares a jack and jill bath with the last bedroom which has two sets of twin bunk beds and a TV.
Of course we have cable and wifi for those that can't leave technology behind, and if you need to have some fun, check out our private hot tub!Plus we offer guest access to the Sky Valley swim/tennis/fitness facilities! The Sky Valley golf course is public, so everyone may play.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You will have access to the entire house with the exception of the locked supply closets and a locked supply shed on the back of the house.
Atención a los huéspedes
While we don't live in the area, we have locals who can help in the event there is a situation that needs to be addressed.
Otros aspectos destacables
All pricing is tax inclusive. Airbnb is choosing not to itemize taxes for hosts at this time. Please understand that Sky Valley, GA, Rabun County and the State of Georgia require us to pay a total of 17% taxes. Hosts must either absorb them (and lose money), include them in their nightly rate (as we do), or not pay them. If they aren't paying them, then they are not complying with the law. Periodically states and counties use forensic accounting to find those not paying, so please understand we choose to comply with the law so we can continue to host.
We have a fully stocked kitchen with plenty of utensils, plates, pots/pans and small appliances.
We provide a starter set of shampoo, conditioner, soap, toilet paper and paper towels for your convenience.
1) No Saturday check outs. If you are staying on a Friday night, you must include Saturday night. Changes may be made at the discretion of the homeowner, check with owner first before booking.
2) Four (4) night minimum for the major gathering holidays of Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas. No check outs the day of the holiday. Changes made at the discretion of the homeowner.
3) Three (3) day minimum for Easter and New Years Eve. No check outs the day of the holiday. Changes at the discretion of the homeowner.
4) Two (2) day minimum for all other stays. No exceptions.
5) Last minute weather cancellations due to snow/ice are non-refundable, but may be re-booked for a future date.
6) Any extra cleaning required if client doesn't follow checklist will result in a prorated damage deposit to pay for cleaning.
7) All local taxes (17%) have been included in the price. Airbnb fees are added separately.
1. This is a NON SMOKING home. ANY sign of smoking will forfeit damage deposit.
2. Pets are NOT allowed. Any sign of pets will forfeit damage deposit.
3. Homeowner will NOT rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
4. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order & don't move furniture.
6. People other than Guests may NOT stay overnight in or on the property.
7. The Homeowner is not responsible/liable for accidents, injuries or illness that may occur while Guests are on or off the premises, facilities or the amenities provided.
8. Private hot tub is for Guest use only. Guests are responsible for reading information on correct use. If damage to hot tub is incurred due to improper use, damage deposit will be held accordingly.
9. If you use the indoor fireplace, remove ashes & dispose in the gravel driveway opposite the house.
10. Towels & linens are not to be removed from the premises. Please bring your own towels for the pool. Spa towels are provided for the hot tub in the master closet. Anything other than normal wear and tear will be deducted from the damage deposit.
11. We provide starter toilet paper, paper towels, shampoo/conditioner, trash bags and bar soap. All other cleaning items (dish soap, dishwasher tabs, laundry soap, garbage bags etc. are the responsibility of the Guests. Guests may leave behind non-perishables for future guests.
12. Any excessive mess left behind over and above normal cleaning or late check out without prior authorization will result in a pro-ration of the damage deposit.
Este anfitrión tiene 31 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones