We Donate A Portion Of Our Rentals To The SPCA. We're in the Heart of the Outer Banks near the beach, sound, restaurants, shops & popular Outer Banks attractions. Our entire remodeled downstairs offers two rooms: one HUGE with a Queen sized bed & linens, dresser, reading nook & 27" TV with Netflix; the other a dining area & work station. The kitchenette has a fridge, microwave, coffee maker, large sink, toaster, washer/dryer, etc. You also have an outdoor space with seating & 2 charcoal grills.
Great for couples, small families, business people, coastal explorers, persons attending weddings or events, marathoners, honeymooners, fishermen, hunters, etc. Our space is even great for those who are coming in early to beat the weekend traffic. Plenty of space for an extra air mattress or sleeping bags.
We have installed a BRAND NEW Central Heating and Air Conditioning Unit for your comfort.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You will have access to over 900 square feet of Private downstairs living space, TWO private entrances, TWO parking spaces, a garage for lounging and storage, a hot and cold water outside shower and a backyard area with seating as well as two charcoal grills.
Atención a los huéspedes
Cooper and I wish for You to have the vacation of a lifetime here on the Outer Banks. You may choose what level of interaction we will have. It's all about You and Your experience!
Otros aspectos destacables
Our property is WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE via an entrance or garage door and the rooms allow for easy access. An outside shower is available to wash the sand off when necessary. First morning's coffee, cream and sugar provided. There is also enough Parking for Sea Doos or a decent sized boat. This comes in handy since we're only a three minute drive to a Free Public Boat Ramp and one of the most spectacular sunsets you will ever witness!
- Please respect the peace of the neighborhood by beginning quiet hours at 10:00 PM
- Please leave your shoes outside, in the entry area or garage as well as wash off sandy feet before entering
- Please, again, no pets or smoking on the premises
- Please make sure to operate the charcoal grill properly as well as make sure the coals are out before leaving it unattended
- Please shake sandy, salty and wet clothing outside the house before bringing them in. Do Not put them directly into the dryer! Wash them first then dry please
- Most importantly, have a wonderful stay and enjoy yourselves to the fullest!