Located in one of the most searched streets of Porto, Rua do Almada - an artery parallel to Avenida dos Aliados - was the first of Porto to be built outside the perimeter of the Fernandina wall, in the 1760s. And our brand new studio will delight you with its big sunny windows and historic balconies. All decoration and utilities were thought so you can feel the comfort and soul of Porto's vintage art as photography.
Bright studio with two single beds with 100x200m dimension, that opens to the balconies. Beds can come together in one. Spacious enough to have two closets and a dinner table for three persons. High-quality air conditioner and acoustic isolation.
At your disposal, you have high-speed Wi-Fi, TV LCD with national and international channels, hair dryer and ironing facilities. Bed linens and towels, shampoo/shower gel, hand soap and dishwasher soap are included.
A contemporary built-in kitchen with ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave-grill, toaster, kettle, is fully equipped to allow you to cook with pleasure. To help you, we provide basic spices, coffee and tea.
Imagine yourself relaxing, taking a long bath in our inspired SPA bathroom. The bubble soap is our best suggestion after wondering the city.
This is an original Porto’s UNESCO building with elevator.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Full access to the entire apartment.
Atención a los huéspedes
It is a pleasure to welcome you! We want you to feel very comfortable and we want to make your journey to Porto unforgettable. We are always available to give you information, tips and help in anything you need to make the most of your stay. You can also call/text us through chat applications.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Refurnished building with elevator.
- We have a cot available (10€ per stay). If you need, please let us know in advance.
- Late check-in (10 PM to 9 AM) has an extra fee of 20€.
- We have homemade breakfast available to deliver by the morning at your door for 8€ per person. You can ask us for more information.
Número de licencia o registro
Obtener más información sobre este número
This apartment is reputable, legally registered and recognised rental, fully registered at Turismo de Portugal (42614/AL) and supervised by the local authorities, Câmara Municipal do Porto and ASAE. This accreditation can be checked any time at Turismo de Portugal database.
Since 2015 Portugal has more strictly enforced a long-standing law requiring anyone providing paid holiday accommodation for recording the entry, exit, and identification details of all non-Portuguese nationals who use that accommodation. This law has been brought into force in Portugal and most other EU countries at some point since the gradual implementation of the 1990 Schengen Agreement.
- Late check in from 22H (10 PM) to 9 AM has an extra fee of 20€.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Parties or events are not allowed.
- The subletting of the apartment is not permitted.
- We encourage you to recycle and put the trash in the public container to avoid unpleasant smells.
- Make a conscious use of water to avoid waste. Thank you for protecting the environment.
- Turn off all the appliances and lights you do not need and before your check-out.
- Respect your neighbours avoiding noises after 22H (10 PM) and 8H (8 AM).
- Respect the common areas of the building.
- Do not smoke. The tobacco smoke adds smells that are difficult to eliminate from the apartment.
- We have a boiler as a heating system. If you take long showers we recommend you take them at least one hour apart so it can reheat.
- If you notice any problems in the apartment let us know immediately.
- Before check-out, please wash your dishes.
- Please take care of the apartment as if it was your own. Thank you! The Port’Origami team.
Durante el período del 29 de Septiembre de 2017 - 30 de Septiembre de 2017 la estancia mínima es de 1 noche.
Este anfitrión tiene 206 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We are two friends with a passion for our lovely city, Porto. Strong entrepreneurial roots, lead us to open our start-up: Port'Origami, Short-Term Rental Management.
Jéssica is a Tourismologist and an avid traveler. Wander several countries in Europe and South America living, working and volunteering in projects of local inhabitants. She like's the picturesque spots that only locals know and love to share knowledge and experiences. Photography is part of her life.
Mariana is a Psychologist and Coach. Perspicacious about people needs, always ensuring the fulfillment of their expectations. With a background in tourism and experience in the real estate market, its entrepreneurial nature led her to join these two passions!
We want you to feel very comfortable at our Port'Origami Homes and we want to make your journey to Porto unforgettable. We are always available to give you information, tips and help in anything you need to make the most of your stay.
Looking forward to meeting you!