Modern, clean, and affordable vacation rental located in Playa Tamarindo, Pacific coast of Costa Rica. Two story townhouse condo with 2 bedroom and 2.5 baths. Just a 5 minute walk to the beach!
Casa Hum51 is an modern, clean, non-smoking, two-story townhouse style condo with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths that can accommodate up to a maximum of five people.
The first floor consists of an open-concept space consisting of the main living area, kitchen and dining area, laundry facilities, storage room, and balcony overlooking the pool, gazebo, and the interior gardens.
The second floor consists of two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a queen size bed, a private bathroom with a bathtub, a dresser, a closet, and a private balcony overlooking the pool, gazebo, and the interior gardens. The second bedroom has a bunk bed (full size bed on the bottom and twin bed on top) with a pull-out drawer under the bed, a private bathroom with a shower, and a closet.
• Air Conditioning - Main floor and one in each bedroom
• Ceiling Fans - Main floor and one in each bedroom
• Equipped Kitchen - Stove/oven, fridge, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker
• En Suite Laundry - Washer/dryer and clothes rack
• Flat screen TV - Cable with English and Spanish channels
• DVD player - A number of movies
• PlayStation 2 - Two controllers and 25 games
• High-speed wireless Internet
• Hot Water throughout
• Maid/Cleaning Service
• Outdoor Garden/Green Zone
• Two Outdoor Pools and Outdoor Shower
• Two Outdoor Gazebo Areas with BBQ
• 24 Hour Security
NOTE: This is a non-smoking and non-pet unit!
Servicios y zonas comunes
• Two swimming pools
Atención a los huéspedes
Available via email / (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) / (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) / (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) messenger / phone
1) DO NOT throw or flush the toilet paper down the toilet. Instead, place the toilet paper in the waste basket.
2) DO NOT hang clothes or towels on the balcony railing. Doing so is against the condo corporation bylaws and will result in a fine, which will be deducted from the damage deposit.
3) TURN OFF all lights and the air conditioning units when you are not in the unit. Costa Rica is known for Eco-tourism and conservation.
4) NO smoking is allowed in the unit at any time
5) NO pets are allowed in the unit at any time
Canadian turned Californian • Product Manager • Surfer • Snowboarder
I'm looking forward to hosting you!