Información sobre este anuncio
At the heart of Marseille in 15min by foot of the central station St Charles. Studio on ground floor, Ideally located in the historic district of Marseille. "Le Panier". It is located in a very central, quiet and pleasant place for all your visits. City, Museums and Calanques.
Studio (20m2) on ground floor
It consists of a fitted kitchen,
- A mezzanine bedroom with a bed of 140cm
- A small sofa
This studio is suitable for 2 persons
- A bathroom with toilet.
Parking Hôtel de Ville Parking Q-Park Vieux Port / Hôtel de Ville H : 1,90 m - 24h/24 7j/7 Place Jules Verne
Servicios y zonas comunes
Bed sheets, towels, toilet paper are supplied.
Atención a los huéspedes
We can give you any useful sorts of information onto monuments to be visited and on the cultural events organized in the period of your reservation.
The Neighbourhood is accessible by car before 11.30 am after it is pedestrian zone. You will be in a quiet and pleasant for walking. The streets are almost pedestrian. There are a variety of restaurants in the old port in the Panier district .
You will find many craftsmen and artists boutiques. For shopping street of the Republic or in the new shopping center (The port terraces)
In the district is also on a 1km radius of no less than 7 museums including:
- La Vieille Charité (historic monument of 17th century) temporary Exhibitions
- The MUCEM (Museum of the European and Mediterranean Civilization) ".
- Regard de provence (a provencal historic and modern view)
- Museum of Marseille history (history of Marseille)
- Regional background of Contemporary Art (contemporary art)
- Cantini Museum (temporary Exhibitions)
Palais Longchamp (Fine arts museum temporary & Exhibitions)
On port 5min by walk, you can take metro, Bus & boats to visit "CALANQUES"
Buses and undergrounds are only 5 minutes walking from the flat. You can do a lot of things walking.
In front of the town hall (mayor), at your disposal and free, there is a shuttle that leads you to the other of the shore.
You can also rent bicycles. [Le velo]
From Airport: take bus line: [ marseille / aeroport ]
Look on: navettemarseilleaeroport website
- By taxi. (approximately 10 or 15€ From central station)
- subway & bus: Consult (RTM website) (approximately 1.5€)
From Gare saint Charles: Take M1 + Bus Line 49 = 15min (Fastest with change)
From Gare saint Charles: Line 49 =30min (without change)
If you want to come by car, Use the closest Municipal parking.
(1) Parking Hôtel de Ville
Place Jules Verne 13002 Marseille
& de (website hidden) to midnight on Sunday
Prices: 1,70 €/Hours
24H / 11 euros
(2) Parking VIEUX-PORT FORT SAINT-JEAN
Boulevard du Littoral 13002 Marseille FRANCE
By feet: Esplanade Mucem - Villa Méditerranée
Maximum height of the first level : 3.20m
Maximum height of the others levels : 2.00m
Prices: 2.20€/h or 26.90€/24h
Otros aspectos destacables
5 min to walk
(1) Parking Hôtel de Ville, Place Jules Verne 13002 Marseille
Price/1H : 1,70 euros - Price/24h = 11 euros
(2) Parking VIEUX-PORT FORT SAINT-JEAN
Boulevard du Littoral 13002 Marseille
H max du 1er niveau : 3.20m
Hauteur maximum des autres niveaux : 2.00m
- The number of travellers should correspond exactly to that indicated during booking.
- When you leave the check-out must be done imperatively before 11H
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the apartment.
- Please respect the tranquillity of the inhabitants of the building.
- Leave the apartment as you found it. furniture and crockery rows and cleanliness "normal"
- On leaving, please leave your garbage outside the building in the containers.
In case of breach of any of these rules, we reserve the right to make the deposit an amount equal to the household allowance.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 437 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Forty, I'm open minded, eclectic, curious and sociable. I love travel. I love arts, photography and gastronomy. But I'm also passionate about sports.
I regularly organize Hiking in the natural park of "Calanques". Urban walks or boat trips.
La Quarantaine, je suis ouvert d'esprit, éclectique, curieux et sociable. J'aime voyager. J'aime les arts, la photographie et la gastronomie. Mais je suis également passionné de sport.
J'organise régulièrement des randonnées dans le parc naturel des "Calanques". Des balades urbaines ou des sorties en bateau.