Communication with Zenaida before and during our stay was very good. She was very responsive and welcoming. She even had some treats for us upon our arrival, which was great!
I'd only recommend you to stay here If you're planning to go for a short period of time (One week max) and preferably if you're not traveling with kids based on the following findings about the apartment:
+ It's spacious and as listed, it has multiple beds to host your entire family.
+ It has very good connections for public transportation and the station is a few steps away.
+ Supermarket, bakery and a small park are walking distance. There's a gas station around the corner with 24h market.
- Please note that it's located on the 4th Floor (not 3rd as listed), so keep that in mind if you're bringing big suitcases, strollers, etc. and/or traveling with young children.
- Kitchen has basic essentials (2 pot, 3 pans, utensils, plates, cups, etc.) but compared to other places where we've stayed at, I felt like other cooking essentials were missing (oil, spices, blender, etc.)
- Unfortunately, there's no washer/dryer in the unit, so you have to use a laundry-mat that it's 2 blocks away.
- There weren't enough towels/bedding sheets in the apartment for our 3-week stay, so we had to ask for them after 1 week and we were supposed to wash the dirty ones ourselves (which I wouldn't have had a problem with IF there was a washer/dryer in the unit).
- Bathroom toiletries were missing (shampoo, not enough toilet paper, etc.)
- Storage is limited. Closets/drawers are small, and many are occupied by the owner.