Thank you for your feedback Aman, but we'd like to make the following comments.
1. The Noosa area is approx. 30 mins from our house however it can certainly take longer to reach Noosa Beach itself and I have amended our listing to 40 mins (however it can take longer in holiday times).
2. The electricity issue was certainly a shame and nothing we could do anything about. At no time were you asked to leave early and you in fact left at 8am to head off, I assumed, for breakfast.
3. Yes our unit is pet-friendly but we do not allow guests to have their dogs on the furniture or bedding and we are very thorough with our cleaning and very conscious of any odours. All the bedding is washed regularly.
4. The arrival instructions that we send every guest are as clear as I can make them. The unit is part of our house with a connecting door, but is completely sealed off with a lockable and sound-proofed door. The entry door to the unit is screened and lockable and the key (if we're not home when guests arrive) is in the lockbox. Yes, you need to come through our front pergola to access the unit, but our listing clearly shows that the entry is in our back yard. We are very careful to respect our guests' privacy and never go down to the unit unless we need to speak to a guest.
5. We reserve the right to enter the unit to turn off the air conditioner. We have had guests who leave first thing in the morning and not return until late and the air conditioner is going all that time. It is environmentally un-friendly, noisy and costly and it takes very little time to heat up or cool down the unit on a guest's return.
6. There are 2 very high windows in the lounge area that can only be accessed by a tall ladder. The unit is surrounded by trees and we keep these windows open for ventilation. Yes we have some wonderful birds and wildlife here and many of them are nocturnal. It is part of the charm of the area. However, we take the point that it has been cold and have shut those windows until the warmer weather returns.
We are sorry that your stay was not as enjoyable as you felt it should have been. We work very hard to provide a space that is comfortable and clean in a semi-rural surrounding and feel that the descriptions and information we have provided in our listing is as accurate as we can make them.