A SEMI-DOUBLE ROOM in a 3-bedroom, loft-type CONDO on the 11th floor of Victoria Station 1. The condo building has direct access to GMA Kamuning MRT. Malls, ABS CBN, entertainment and commercial places in Timog & Tomas Morato are all within short distance. Only 550 pesos a night for 1 occupant and 750 for 2. This is a non-AC private room in a shared condo. Has balcony for smoking. Our housekeepers will access the unit to do their cooking activities.
We have a number of rooms and units in this condo building. You may simply inform us of your requirements and we will check availability for you. ==========================
This condo is not suitable for guests who have limited physical mobility because of its loft structure. You would need to take the stairs to the bedroom.
In this condo, there are 3 BEDROOMS and 1 shared T&B. You will occupy Room 2, a Semi-Double Room.
Note that our cook mans the kitchen that's located in the unit's balcony. We prepare tasty, affordable meals for our guests and other condo tenants :) ==========================
IN THE SHARED AREA:
Water filter/purifier (no need to buy bottled water)
Hot & cold shower
IN THIS ROOM:
Fan only Double bed, 1 pillows, 1 towel, blanket Small cabinet, hangers
Free change of linens + housekeeping every 4 days of stay. You may request extra towels, blankets etc. for a minimal fee.
At the building ground level:
- swimming pool (free access)
- convenience store
- ATM 24/7 Security & Maintenance
Servicios y zonas comunes
You'll have your own keys. No curfew. You can access Room2 and the shared spaces in the condo -- T&B, kitchen, dining. Use of the pool is free of charge.
Atención a los huéspedes
A housekeeper will receive you on your check-in. My friends ROSE & MAY who co-manage the listings will respond to your queries, if I'm unable to do so.
Otros aspectos destacables
No security deposit. No cleaning fee. =============
Rice cooker, microwave, toaster can be used for cooking. We don't allow use of electric stove for our shared units. We can deliver home-cooked meals, desserts and drinks to your unit. =============
For early check-in and late check-out requests, we'd need to block extra day/s for you to accommodate this. A minimal amount will be charged for this, assuming the room is available. =============
Our housekeepers will access the unit to do their cooking activities.
- Smoking is OK but only in your room's balcony. Please dispose of cig butts properly! :)
- Not a place for entertaining visitors (there's a resto at the ground floor for this or book a whole unit instead, if you expect to entertain visitor/s)
- No loud activities (will surely disturb neighbors)
- No flushing of anything in the toilet aside from light toilet paper
- Send us a copy of your ID via email or Viber.
- Sorry but we would have to decline guests with toddlers/kids as the place is not designed to ensure their safety.
- Please turn off lights and devices before leaving.
- We're looking forward to host mature and reasonable guests. We'll strive to assist you as promptly and as much as we can. Thank you! :)
I ended my 2-year nomadic status immersing in various
cultures. I'm now based in Philippines starting up a number of businesses, on a personal project of building a network of pre-screened entrepreneurs & professionals.
I established Condosphere Corp. to help condo owners make their unit profitable and well-maintained, while providing comfortable-affordable accommodations to guests.
I'm a Search Consultant to a number of European companies in Asia (working for a Singapore-based German consulting firm).
I'm a Co-Owner of Traveling Treats PH. We're a start-up, full-fledged Food & Beverages importation to the Philippines.
My friends who co-manage my listings, will answer your inquiry when I'm unable to do so.
Enjoy your trip! Cheers :)