DON'T MISS THIS ONE OF A KIND 1br 1ba COMPLETELY REMODELED CONTEMPORARY-TROPICAL DESIGNED CONDO SUITE - YOUR NEWLY FOUND HOME THAT YOU WILL NOT WANT TO LEAVE!
- 10th floor unit with Golf course, Ala Wai canal and mountain views from the lanai
- efficient and easy to live in interior lay-out
- SUPER CLEAN and on the more QUIET and COOLER side of the building
- has been renovated top to bottom
- newly reconstructed private bedroom with a door
- Venetian plaster accent wall in the living room
- sleeps up to 4-5 people comfortably :KING size bed in the bedroom (when you combine 2 twin beds together), brand new pull-out QUEEN size sofa-bed with 6" thick comfy mattress in the living room and a single size folding guest bed
- new wall mounted 46' LCD TV+DVD player in the living room with satellite service
- 27'' LCD wall mounted TV + DVD player in the bedroom with cable service
- 2 types of TV and DSL internet services + wifi
- well equipped full KITCHEN with large and small appliances, including over-the-range microwave, ceramic top range and dishwasher
- dishes and other kitchenware provided
- window AC units in the bedroom and living room
- large family size WASHER/DRYER in unit
- bathroom has his-and-hers sinks and shower over tub with safety grab bar and accordion door dividing wash area from the shower
- work area with adjustable desk
- all linens are provided for the guests
- child crib equivalent is available upon request
COMPLIMENTARY BONUS ITEMS to enhance your vacation experience:
- beach towels, beach chairs, boogie boards, snorkeling gear, kids sand toys, large book library and DVD collection
- crib equivalent for babies is available upon request
this upscale BUILDING is conveniently situated in the very heart of Waikiki at 444 NAHUA st. It's a very well maintained and highly desirable resort-type facility:
23 stories, 3 elevators, 24 hour high end security, trash chute on each floor, roof top swimming pool, sauna, showers, grill/BBQ area and fitness center, 1 car parking available in the building garage.
5 minute walk to the beach! Half a block away from a newly opened International Market Place with high end shops and eateries! Steps to public transportation, shopping, restaurants and attractions. From the roof top you can enjoy Friday night fireworks from Hilton Hawaiian Village and the panoramic 360 degree view of Honolulu city, Waikiki, Diamond Head and, of course, the ever gorgeous OCEAN VIEW!
Regular nightly rate starts at $109/nt+13.96% HI lodging tax (depending on season and holidays) for up to 4 people occupancy and $10/nt for additional person.
All Hawaii taxes and cleaning fee is included in the Airbnb calculation for the total rental amount
Min required stay for all advanced reservations is 7 nights.
Parking is available in building garage at $10/day
One time departure cleaning fee and refundable $400 refundable security deposit applies to all reservations. We also require all our guests to complete a rental agreement between the owners and renters.
Pls no in-unit smoking or pets.
We own 2 identically set up condos in the same building that we rent interchangeably and your reservation might be for either one of them depending on the rental schedules and etc.
HI Tax ID: W(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Distribución de las camas
Normas de la casa
Fun and safe
Bus lines around the corner