This is a LOFT-TYPE 1BR CONDO UNIT on the 15th floor of Victoria Station 1.
The condo building has direct access to GMA Kamuning MRT. Malls, ABS CBN, entertainment and commercial places in Timog & Tomas Morato are all within short distance.
Only 1,500 pesos a night for 2 occupants.
1BR LOFT-TYPE CONDO UNIT (w/ aircon)
Message me :)
-FREE 1-day Fitness First Platinum Guest Pass
We have a number of units in this condo building. You may simply inform us of your requirements and we will check availability for you.
This condo is not suitable for guests who have limited physical mobility because of its loft structure. You would need to take the stairs to the bedroom.
This is a loft-type 1BR Condo Unit with T&B.
Hot & cold shower
Complimentary toiletries (for first day use)
-Double bed + 1 single bed, pillows, towels, blanket
Free change of linens + housekeeping every 4 days of stay.
You may request extra towels, blankets etc. for a minimal fee.
At the building ground level:
- swimming pool (free access)
- convenience store
24/7 Security & Maintenance
Servicios y zonas comunes
You'll have the whole condo to yourself.
You'll have your own keys. No curfew.
Use of the pool is free of charge.
Atención a los huéspedes
A housekeeper will receive you on your check-in.
My friends Rose & May who co-manage my listings will respond to your queries, if I'm unable to do so.
Otros aspectos destacables
No security deposit. No cleaning fee.
For early check-in and late check-out requests, we'd need to block extra day/s for you to accommodate this. A minimal amount will be charged for this, assuming the room is available.
Rice cooker, microwave, toaster can be used for cooking.
We only allow use of electric stove for long term stay.
We can deliver home-cooked meals, desserts and drinks to your unit for only P60 to 80 per meal from breakfast (6am) to dinner (8pm).
Parking in the building may be reserved for you for P200 daily/overnight.
We can refer massage therapists with advance notice.
At times, there are spots in the unit where MOBILE SIGNAL is weak. When you can't find a better spot inside the unit, try moving towards the hallway/elevators, where signal is more stable.
- - No smoking (book our rooms with balcony instead, if you need to smoke)
- - No loud activities (will surely disturb neighbors)
- - Not a place for entertaining visitors (there's a resto at the ground floor for this or book a whole unit instead, if you expect to entertain visitor/s)
- - No flushing of anything in the toilet aside from light toilet paper
- - Send us copy of your IDs via email or Viber.
- - Sorry but we would have to decline guests with toddlers/kids as the place is not designed to ensure their safety.
- - Please turn off lights and devices before leaving.
- - We're looking forward to host mature and reasonable guests. We'll strive to assist you as promptly and as much as we can. Thank you! :)
Este anfitrión tiene 155 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones