Appartamento Ambra is located in Camporosso Val Canale, a village on the northeast end of the Friuli Venezia Giulia region, in what it is called the land of the three borders.
Untouched forests and alpine lakes, where the Julian Alps are reflected, are the scenery of a network of hiking or mountain bike trails that stretch for several kilometers, and through which you can reach cozy alpine huts or ancient villages in the nearby Austria (12 km) or Slovenia (15 km).
The apartment is located in an apartment block called Condominio Florianca which is located in Via Lussari 18, Camporosso Val Canale at the foot of Mount Lussari, 200 meters from the cable car leading to the summit of the homonymous mountain. At Appartamento Ambra there are a kitchen, a living room where there also is a sofa bed, a bedroom with two single beds and a small bathroom with with shower, bidet, washbasin and washing machine. Furthermore there is a large balcony overlooks the country and surrounding woods.
Servicios y zonas comunes
In front of the house there is a free parking reserved for guests.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will almost never stay at Appartamento Ambra, but our referent - as well as our neighbor - will welcome you and be available for all the necessary informations. However, we will always be reachable by phone to solve any problems.
Otros aspectos destacables
- in autumn the foliage illuminates the Land of the Three Borders. The red and golden leaves of beeches and larches cover the forest paths. The foliage can be admired along the millennial forest of Tarvisio. We recommend to spend your time near Fusine's lakes and in Val Saisera.
The colors of autumn also colours beautifully the lakes of Bled and Bohinj in Slovenia and the Wörthersee and the Fachersee in Austria, where you can easily go hiking or mountain biking, including cycling Alpe Adria.
- with CAI No. 613 hiking trail it is possible to reach the top of Mount Lussari and from here keep going on high altitude trails, in the footsteps of legendary mountaineer Julius Kugy, on Jof Fuart;
- The Alpe Adria Trail cycle path crosses threee countries: Italy, Slovenia and Austria; you can cycle through the beautiful Italian region of Friuli Venezia Giulia, the greenest country in Europe such as Slovenia and enjoy the peaks of Austria's mountains.
- Triglav National Park (Slovenia) is easily accessible for excursions.
- For those who practice alpine skiing in front of Appartamento Ambra, there is the Prampero track, one of the most beautiful ski tracks in the Tarvisiano area. The track is also illuminated at night. Ski areas of Nassfeld in Austria (20km) and Kranjska Gora in Slovenia are also very closed.
- Near Camprosso there are two tracks, one in Val Bruna (6km long) and one in Val Saisera (7.5km) for who plays cross country skiing.
Medico in pensione.
Amo la natura, le escursioni in montagna nel Carso, nelle Alpi Giulie (o anche quelle in Alto Adige) e nelle isole della Dalmazia. Mi piace coltivare il giardino, ma soprattutto amo prendermi cura delle erbe aromatiche con le quali produco un profumato sale alle erbe. Con i frutti del mio giardino preparo delle deliziose marmellate.