1.Accessibility:Private boat to BTS:Taksin bridge (To Downtown and Old town)+24 hr.Taxi
2.Great facility :fitness, pools (5th+40th)
3. Home away from home mood
4. Luxury modern+Thai art interior
5. map&tips see > (URL HIDDEN)
Dear all BNBer,
If you agree to be friend with me, you are ready to book the room. The short term rental are only allowed legally for someone who are friend only. Don't bother condo staff. Be discreet.
1."Make yourself feel as HOME :)" and save our planet by shut out the light & air con when you are away.
2. No smoking or pet allowed at all time in the room.
3. No shoes beyond the foyer area.
4. Check in&Check out
>Daylight time (2-6pm)My staff will handle the key&card
>Moonlight&Morning time (6pm-7am)(7am-2pm)You could pick up key&card at Mailbox and DIY "to your room"
>Flexible check-in time before 2:00pm is possible if I have no guest checking out on that day. However please inform me before you plan to do it.
>Before 11am by dropping key&card in the mailbox.
>Flexible time after 11am is possible if I have no guest checking in on that day please inform me your plan beforehand. However 4pm is the final check-out time. Beyond 4pm fee will be charged.
5. Respect the apartment and your neighbors
6. Keep rooms clean by not leaving food in the open room and daily throw trash in garbage room located on the corridor. Extra bags available in the lower cabinet.
7. The Guest will be responsible for all payments and for any damage, costs or claims rising from the Guest's use of the Accommodation as following:
-Stained towels - $10 USD
-Stained Sheets/pillows/duvet - $20 USD for each
-Any detection of smoking (ashes, cigarette butts, smoke smell) - $100 USD
-Replace inside lock - $20 USD
-Lost Key -$50 USD
-Lost Card -$25 USD
-Unapproved Late check-out $25 USD
8. The River excludes liability for loss or damage to any belongings, or for death or injury sustained to the Guest during their stay unless caused by negligence
9. utensil includes fry pan, saucepan, Toaster, Kettle.
10. Using Elevator
Put access card on the touchpad :Pool is on 5* (5th floor ) and 40* (40th Floor) Other floor is not permitted.
11. do not leave window&door open when you are away.
Or if you need extra of something that I could find please inform.
map&tips could be (email hidden)(website hidden)
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.
Este anfitrión tiene 27 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I know what world traveller need. "Local Insight+Great Places to stay"
List of To-Do in the Neighbor within 15-40 min. from the River :
1.Wandering authentic Thai morning market at Bangrak
2.Shopping like the Local at JJ weekend market or Visiting Wednesday &Thrusday Tropical Tree market,
3.Smelling the tropical scent at the evening flower market (Pak-klong-Tarad)
4.Cooking Tom-Yum-Kung ,or Tom-Kaa-Kai at the place.
5.Active individual must try Thai Boxing session at Vithawat Muay Thai near Kukrit Thai heritage house or Fighting Spirit Gym (FSG) near BTS chong-non-see.
or Ask me ... what do you wanna experience !!
"Great place to stay"
1.The room will be minimal decoration with local touch of Art+Sculpture.
2.Great Pool & Gym on 5th&40th
Anyone who wanna go beyond staying in Hotel and shopping at Paragon should be Here, @The RIVER "TEN05"
My line id:mewparkstore