Beautifully furnished, amenity-packed retreat minutes away from every top spot in Houston. Enjoy the resort-style swimming pool, executive business lounge, and top-notch athletic center or venture out to the vibrant restaurant and bar scene, business hubs, entertainment venues, and expansive outdoor areas within a five-minute trip. Free garage parking and tram stop directly outside, allowing you to get across town in a flash, with or without a car. Hands down the best way to experience H-Town!
You'll be right in the center of everything with popular restaurants, bars, museums, and theaters just paces from the front door. Free, convenient parking onsite and the Main Street Metro stop directly outside.
Start your morning off with a run in one of the two 24/7 athletic centers and watch through the window as the line begins to wrap around the corner at The Breakfast Klub - one of the most famous breakfast and brunch spots in the entire country.
Or sleep in on a brand new queen-sized bed until you're ready to head down to luxurious pool and amenity deck.
Grab a cup of premium Starbucks coffee in the lobby before jumping on the MetroRail right outside and heading Downtown, to the Houston Zoo, or to any of the hundreds of attractions located within a few minute walk or light rail ride.
Print out your tickets for free in the 24/7 business and copy center and head to Minute Maid Park, Reliant Stadium, or the Toyota Center to catch a game or concert.
I want to help you to have an awesome experience in my hometown and am happy to give you tips, recommendations, and show you hidden gems in this very underrated city.
- High-speed Xfinity Internet
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and everything you need if you want to cook a meal and enjoy a night in at this secluded retreat in the heart of the city
- Boardgames, cards, and toys for you to enjoy with your friends and family
- 50 inch Smart TV equipped with Netflix, YouTube, and other apps for your entertainment
- Washer and dryer right inside your apartment
- Balcony with pool views
- Free, secure, and convenient on-site parking
- Resort-style swimming pool with entertainment seating, tanning ledges, and poolside wireless access
- Full outdoor kitchen and cooking cabana; second outdoor lounge with stunning fireplace
- Two chic clubrooms with Epicurean Demonstration Kitchens, pool and foosball tables, and plenty of TVs
- 24/7 Premium Starbucks Coffee Bar
- 24/7 athletic center with cardio theater, free weights, individual weight machines and Expresso Bikes with interactive display boards
- Second gym to ensure you have plenty of space to get your workout in
- Private yoga studio room and professional spinning facility
- Executive business lounge with high-speed wifi access, comfortable couches and chairs, and a commercial printing and copy station
- Fifth-floor lounge with entertainment area, games, and beautiful views of Downtown Houston and bustling Midtown
- 24/7 emergency maintenance if required
Close to everything:
0.5 minutes walk to The Breakfast Klub
1 minute walk to Winberg Mess Hall
1 minute walk to Alley Kat Bar
1 minute walk to Tacos A Go Go
1 minute walk to The Continental Club live music venue
2 minute walk to Ensemble/HCC light rail stop
2 minute walk to Double Trouble Caffeine & Cocktails
2 minute walk to Natachee's Supper 'n Punch
2 minute walk to Imran Art Gallery
2 minute walk to Capsule Art Gallery
2 minute walk to Samara Art Gallery
2 minute walk to Art Palace
2 minute walk to Sig's Lagoon vinyl store
2 minute walk to PLAE nightclub
3 minute walk to Ensemble Performance Theater
3 minute ride to University of St. Thomas
4 minute walk to MATCH - Midtown Arts and Theater Center Houston
4 minute ride to Museum of Fine Arts
4 minute ride to Menil Art Collection
5 minute ride to Rothko Chapel
5 minute walk to Buffalo Soldiers Museum
5 minute ride to Houston Holocaust Museum
5 minute ride to Houston Museum of Natural Science
5 minute ride to Hermann Park
6 minute walk to Mai's Vietnamese Restaurant
6 minute walk to Wooster's Garden Bar
6 minute walk to CVS Pharmacy
6 minute ride to Rice University
6 minute ride to Children's Museum of Houston
7 minute walk to Escape the Room Texas
7 minute ride to Houston Zoo
7 minute ride to Toyota Center
8 minute ride to BBVA Compass Stadium
8 minute ride to Discovery Green
8 minute walk to Jinya Ramen Bar
8 minute walk to Piola Italian Restaurant
9 minute ride to University of Houston
9 minute ride to Texas Medical Center
9 minute ride to George R Brown Convention Center
10 minute ride to Minute Maid Park
10 minute ride to NRG Stadium
10 minute ride to Buffalo Bayou Park
10 minute ride to Market Square Park
11 minute ride from Astrodome
12 minute ride from Houston Galleria
20 minute ride to Hobby Airport
25 minute ride to Bush Intercontinental Airport
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests have full access to the entire space including the pool, both gyms, game-filled clubrooms, and business center
Atención a los huéspedes
The apartment is all your but I am happy to help out, give recommendations, or show you around if you need me
I'm a 23-year-old management consultant born and raised in Houston.
I love exploring Houston's restaurant and bar scene, practicing my Spanish, and reading a great book.
I love to travel and over the past few years have visited 25 different countries, with my favorite trips being India, Brazil, and Eastern Europe. Would love to chat about your favorite trips or what to do and see to make your Houston visit a memorable one.