Cozy one bedroom + study overlooking the mountains and Silver Lake reservoir. This apartment has a zen like feel, decorated with little pieces brought back from our travels around the world.
You are a guest in our house and we are happy to have the opportunity to host you. We ask that you treat our home as you would wish a guest to treat yours.
- This house is to be used for inspiration and relaxation. No parties.
- Absolutely no photo or film shoots without consent of the owner.
- Due to drought, No fires in the fire pit.
- There is no smoking inside of the unit. Smoking is allowed on your balcony. Please dispose of cigarette butts properly.
- All indoor furniture should remain in the house. Any furniture that has been moved from its original place should be moved back to where it was when you arrived.
- Check out is at 11am unless otherwise agreed upon by owner. A late check out results in a fee.
- Do not go under any of the buildings, the garage, or any other rooms that have not been officially designated for guest use.
- There will be a $150 charge for any lost key, key locked in the house, broken lock box, broken door knob, locked into/out of any room on property, or broken/lost gate opener. This does not include the charge for a locksmith if applicable. We highly recommend storing the house key in the lock box.
- We are not responsible for your personal items left on or around the property.
- Intermittent maid service can be scheduled for your use during your stay. Please do not use outside maid services. We cannot be responsible for them.
- Due to LADWP water restrictions, we ask that you limit your laundry to the mornings and evenings.
- Please turn off A/C when you leave the house.
Rules Regarding Pets:
- We charge for pets as an added guest per day. ($15/day)
- Pets must be looked after and maintained. Please don't allow pets to sleep on any of the furniture.
- Pets should be properly checked and treated for fleas and ticks before arrival.
- Please curb your pets around the property and neighborhood.
- Do not leave food for pets outside.
Rules Regarding Children:
- Children over 2 years old will be charged as a guest and should be announced to us as a guest when booking.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Children are not allowed to walk around the property alone and without adult supervision.
We do not live on the property and it is difficult for us to get to the property on short notice. Please message us through the Airbnb website for the fastest response. In the case of an emergency, please TEXT (.
Airbnb Strict Cancellation Policy - Cancellation of days during your stay will not be reimbursed. We already blocked these days for your stay.
Este anfitrión tiene 64 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am originally from Pennsylvania, and have called Los Angeles home for almost twenty years. I bought this property with my sister 10 years ago and it has been a labor of love for us. We have eclectic tastes and like to decorate our homes with interesting finds from our travels. We take great care in maintaining our property.