Brand new ultra-modern beautiful apartment with 3 bedrooms (1 en-suite, 2 double), a fully-equipped kitchen & dining room with balcony for your group only.
Ideal for visiting the City & local tourist attractions, ~10 minutes to London Bridge, Big Ben, Westminster, London Eye, Waterloo, Olympic Park, ExCeL or O2
2 mins walk to Canning Town Station (Zone 2 Bus Tube DLR/Metro)
Amazing place with "WOW" factor!
Clean, comfy, spacious, relaxing!
Looks just like the photos!
Excellent guest reviews!
Immerse yourself in the London experience by staying in a lovely new-build apartment designed to make you feel welcomed and relaxed.
Your cosy bedrooms comes with a super comfortable beds. Extra single beds can be provided for additional guests. There is a huge wardrobe, a bedside cabinet for your smaller items, and a mini-fridge for you to stock up with cool refreshments and drinks.
You will have a modern style bathroom which is perfect for you to freshen up in the morning or to relax into the night in your own time, at your own leisure.
Don't worry about bed linen, towels, hair dryers, make-up mirrors, hand moisturiser, shampoo, toothpaste or shower gel - we have that all sorted so that you can pack light.
There is a delightful, modern kitchen overlooking a beautiful little landscaped garden. Fully equipped with fridge/freezer, microwave oven and a dining room table, you can chill and share stories of your London adventure over a delicious meal and a few drinks.
If you like to catch up on any Netflix series or movies, there is a TV in the bedroom for you to check out.
EXCLUSIVE FREE BONUS:
- FREE parking
- FREE In-wall power socket USB charging for phones
- FREE private mini-fridge
- FREE TV with Netflix, unlimited streaming of movies and TV series
- FREE tea, coffee
- Secure lock-fitted doors with key
- Spacious fitted wardrobes and wooden hangers
- White chest of drawers for storage
- Full HD 1080p Smart LED 40" TV and Freeview HD
- Superfast fibre optic internet broadband (70Mbps)
- Cooling Fan
- 3rd floor apartment with elevator access
- Washing machine with washing powder
- Microwave, kettle, toaster
- Large private balcony, lots of fresh air and quite a nice view
- New central heating, great insulation, very warm
Transport - Exceptional links into Central London:
- 2 minutes' walk to Canning Town tube (Jubilee, Zone 2), DLR, bus
- 3 minutes DLR stops to ExCeL, Canary Wharf, O2
- 6 minutes to Stratford (Olympic Park, Westfield Shopping Centre, London City Airport)
- 10 minutes to London Bridge, Waterloo, London Eye
- 15 minutes to Bank Station
- 20 minutes to Oxford Circus, China Town,
- 24/7 Supermarket (Co-op), McDonalds, KFC, cafes, bakery, restaurants
- Large recreational area (Star Lane Park)
- 2 minutes' walk to local gym / health club / fitness centre
- ATM for cash withdrawal
Atención a los huéspedes
At least a few days before you are due to check-in to the apartment, please message on Airbnb your expected time of arrival to collect the keys. Li, the keyholder, will show you around the apartment. If you need any help, we are a text or phone call away.
Otros aspectos destacables
This reservation is for the whole apartment with 3 bedrooms. An extra single bed will be provided for additional guests as required.
When you check-out on the last day, please drop the keys off into the mailbox #17 on the ground floor.
Feel free to use the space as if it were your own home.
No house parties.
No unauthorised guests.
Please respect other guests.
Lost keys will cost £50 for replacement.
Microwave provided for heating food only.
Clean the dishes after use (dishwasher not available).
Refrain from smoking in-doors so to avoid setting off fire alarms.
There is a balcony for you should you want to smoke.
For safety, please turn off the lights/stove/cooker/taps when not in use.
Check-in time is flexible - Before your arrival date, let us know the time you would like to check in and keep us updated on your journey.
Check-out time is flexible - Tell us when you plan to check out.
Remember to lock the apartment door behind you AT ALL TIMES by lifting the handle up and turning the key.
You can then drop off the keys into mail box #17 on the ground floor near the main entrance.
Do you love travelling to distant places and exploring foreign lands? It's a lot of fun, isn't it? Immersing yourself into a new culture, not knowing what to expect. Along the way you're making friends out of strangers from all walks of life, listening to their vivid stories and their dreams of a happy, beautiful life.
I daydream a lot about the kind of life I want to live, the kind of person I aspire to be. I know that each and every one of us have unique gifts to share with the world that can help reshape the planet into a place we can all call home wherever and whenever we find ourselves to be. Let's connect and brainstorm ideas!