Live like a New Yorker! Most suitable for solo adventurers and business travelers. Have fun out in the world; wind down at our home.
- Conveniently located in the prime Upper East Side. A short walk to Central Park and many museums
- Close to major subway lines (4, 5, 6 & Q); 3 stops to Times Square; easy access to Empire State Building, Chinatown, World Trade Center and many more attractions
- One of the safest neighborhoods in the entire New York City
- Large window facing south, lots of natural sunlight!!
- Private key to your own room with a large closet.
- The shower room and the restroom are separated.
- The livingroom, bathroom and the restroom are shared with another guest(s).
- Lastly, 24hr key pick-up service is provided for your convenience. Your keys will be available a half hour before check-in time.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You will have access to most of the apartment except for a private area enclosed by thick curtains in another room that belongs to another guest(s). The following items are provided at no cost. We hope you enjoy your stay!
- Space in the fridge for food and drinks you bring back.
- Clean linens.
- Fresh towels, shampoo, body wash, conditioner, and toothpaste.
- Ingredients for your breakfast along with a french press, a water boiler, and a toaster.
- No cooking is allowed. No worries, there are many restaurants within walking distance in the neighborhood. It would be a shame to miss out on the amazing food in one of the most diverse cities in the world!
Atención a los huéspedes
We will be home on several occasions minding our own business. We would love to help our guests. Please feel free to reach us by phone or Airbnb message.
Otros aspectos destacables
1) The gas stove does not work at all
2) The shower room and restroom are separated for the convenience of morning routines
3) Quiet time after midnight
4) Please be watchful of the 1" step between the living room and the kitchen area
5) There may be a guest(s) staying in the other room
6) Occasionally we may have a guest crashing in on the sofa in the living room
- Quiet time after 11PM
- Consuming alcohol is prohibited
Este anfitrión tiene 8 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Just a small Chilean woman living it up in NYC. Loves to bake and scary books. I consider myself knowledgeable on cheap foods in Manhattan and Queens. My mom says I'm nice.
Nice to meet you!