Private downstairs living room complete with a mini fridge, coffee pot, a desk for work, comfortable couch that sits 4 people, and a large TV with cable and DVD player. Toys are also available for small children. Very homey space. Off of the living room are two private bedrooms and a full private bathroom. In the first bedroom is a queen sized bed, a closet, and two dressers. In the second bedroom is a full sized bed, a closet, a nightstand, and one dresser. The bathroom has a bath/shower combo.
We have a nice, big backyard with a patio area, table and chairs. The patio area is available to use for smoking (tobacco or marijuana both okay), but we ask that this is the only space you use to smoke. While we are happy to assist you with anything you may need, we would like for the upstairs to remain our own personal space.
Servicios y zonas comunes
15 minutes from downtown Colorado Springs.
8 minutes from the COS airport.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are a family of four with our own busy schedules, so we are often in and out of the house, but are almost always home in the evenings. We are available to help you throughout your stay if you want. Otherwise, no interaction necessary. We have two kids and a dog, and we will all be upstairs. The entire downstairs area is yours to utilize. Both kids go to bed by 7:30 PM. There is a baby gate at the top of the stairs so neither of the kids or dog will be bothering you during your stay.
There isn't private access to the basement, so you will need to use our front door, but feel free to come and go as you please.
Otros aspectos destacables
We do have a baby and a toddler, so it is possible you will hear one of them cry here and there throughout the day. However, they both sleep 7:30 PM - 7 AM so don't worry about being woken up!
- Shoes off at the bottom of the stairs.
- Quiet hours are 9 PM - 7 AM (meaning no loud music or yelling). TV is fine as long as it's at a reasonable volume.
- Please stay downstairs in the designated guest area. Upstairs is our own personal space.
- Please no eating on the couch. I can provide a folding table and chairs if you'd like.
- If you have children, I have provided some toys to play with in the living room area and one of the bedrooms. Please play with those toys only. The toys upstairs are for my own children.
Hi, I'm Stephanie! I'm originally from Illinois and have lived in Colorado for a little over a year now. I'm a stay-at-home mom currently to two little ones. I love traveling when life allows for it and meeting new people.