Welcome to Orange County! Please make yourself at home and have a relaxing stay!!
- Master bedroom with private bath
- Reserved parking spot in gated complex
- Full access to washer/dryer, kitchen, and luxury condo amenities
For business travelers, this rental is 5 minutes from John Wayne Airport and close to the I-405 freeway.
For vacationers, this rental provides easy access to the Beach Cities, Disneyland, UC Irvine, and shopping and entertainment.
- Wood floors
- Marble countertops
- High-speed internet
- 55” Smart-TV with Chromecast
- Coffee (Keurig) and Tea
- Full kitchen use
- Washer and dryer
- Printer and scanner
- Reserved parking
- Bathroom Toiletries
- Clothes steamer
- Blow dryer
- Luxury bedding (including extra bedding)
- Full sized air mattress
- Luxury Resort Package (full gym, basketball court, Olympic swimming pool, whirlpool spa, outside BBQs, conference rooms, lounge)
Atención a los huéspedes
I place my guests' privacy as a top priority, so please let me know the level of interaction that is comfortable with you. My phone is always by my side so don’t hesitate if you have any questions!
- You can smoke on the balcony. Just clean up after.
- Quiet hours after 10PM.
- No excessive loud noises. The vaulted ceilings in these condos act as speakers that amplify the sound to my downstairs neighbors who have young children.
- Put dirty dishes in the dishwasher and dirty towels in the hamper.
- Be tidy. I have a housekeeper, but she comes in between stays. You can request additional cleaning but that will be at least a $30 charge per visit.
- Accidents happen. Please let me know immediately so I can get it handled.
- Lost key fobs are subject to a $100 charge.
These rules keep harmony between the guests, neighbors, and the community, and maximize the enjoyment of your stay. Thank you and please enjoy your stay!
Avid traveler. My favorite place in the world is Barcelona. I had the best brioche pate sandwich at 2am at a tiny tapas bar at the end of the main boulevard while making friends with expats.
My second favorite place is Southern California; sunshine, great food, and amazing people!