Clent Cottage is an attractive and homely modern cottage-style
property, 5 minutes' walk from the Camel Trail and 7-10 minutes' walk
from Padstow harbour (uphill coming back!). Padstow is an historic
working fishing port on the river Camel estuary; beautiful, unspoilt
and picturesque with a number of pubs and restaurants for you to try.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen provided for free at the property,
towels not provided but may be hired @ £5 per person per wee (Website hidden by Airbnb) please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, refrigerator,
dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Patio, patio furniture, barbecue.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Off road parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking, no short breaks.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Aparcamiento gratuito en las instalaciones
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono