Sea, sand and serenity – there's something enchanting about this place.
Located in a tiny old Victorian village with a fascinating history,
Nant Gwrtheyrn is one of Wales’ most tranquil spots. The perfect place
to get away from it all, to take long walks by the beach and in the
countryside, and enjoy the stillness and peace of this seaside village,
you will not be disappointed in this period holiday cottage. Sleeping
up to 6, this tastefully and simply decorated property lends itself to
quiet contemplation and re-charging those batteries. Take a walk down
to the private beach, have lunch in the on-site café, or have a day out
in one of the nearby towns, villages or local attractions. This truly
is a location you will never forget.
* Size- sleeps up to 6.
* Beds – two kings, two single (a double sofa bed is also available
* Rooms – ground floor –L-shaped open kitchen living and dining area,
king-size bedroom with ensuite. First floor – king size bed, single
bedroom, single bedroom, shower room, separate WC.
* Kitchen and Utilities – electric oven and hob, fridge with freezer
compartment, microwave. Washing machine and tumble dryer available
to use in separate building.
* For families – travel cot, security gate and highchair are
available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – large communal lawn with plenty of outdoor seating, path
to private beach. Perfect wedding venue
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Wi-Fi available in the cottage, as well as the nearby
café. Welcome pack available on request at a cost of £20.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Aparcamiento gratuito en las instalaciones
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono