Renovated Cottage near Downtown & UT. 3 bed, 2 bath, with AWESOME master bathroom. Great outdoor patio space with koi pond.
All our rental homes are fully licensed [Austin license #(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)]. If you have a larger group, we have several different sized rental homes in the area, so we can always accommodate your group!
A 3 night stay is usually required, but we may consider a 2 night stay. Longer stays for events and holidays may be required. Please inquire about discounts on long term stays.
This charming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage in Central Austin was recently renovated with modern amenities including granite, stainless appliances, and refinished hardwood flooring throughout. The master bathroom boasts a 2 person soaker tub set back amidst bay windows overlooking the secluded backyard and pond, a separate walk in shower with dual shower heads, marble counters with dual sinks, and 2 walk in closets. The home sits just a couple miles north of downtown and near the UT campus.
The home has 1 king bed, 2 queen beds, & 1 full bed. The master suite has a flat screen TV, and we make all our bedrooms cozy and comfortable with side tables, lamps, dressers for clothes, curtains and blinds for privacy. The living room has plenty of seating, a flat screen TV, books, games, and dvds. The kitchen is quite large with lots of cooking and countertop space, and the dining table extends for seating up to 8. The home only gets better when you walk into the secluded backyard. Relax in the swing under the covered patio and listen to the water bubbling in the koi pond.
The home has a maximum occupancy of 6 adults and 8 people total.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests are renting the entire home.
- Saturday to Saturday stays are not allowed without prior approval.
- Must be 25 years or older to rent.
- This is a non-smoking house. No smoking is allowed at any time indoors.
- No parties or gatherings allowed. Only guests named before your stay are allowed on the premises.
- Per City of Austin code, there is a noise ordinance in effect at 10:00pm so please limit noise after that time especially when outside.
- This is a residential neighborhood, please be respectful of the neighbors.
- City of Austin has an occupancy limit of 6 unrelated adults.
Upon check out you must:
- Load and run the dishwasher, no dirty dishes should be left
- Start the washing machine with a load of towels
- Place all trash and recycling in outside bins
- Lock all doors and windows
Thank you for choosing our home!
Este anfitrión tiene 327 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We've been in Austin for 20 years and love it! We have multiple rentals in Austin, most in Central and North Austin. We enjoy traveling but are more into relaxation than adventure. Whenever there's a group of us going we always prefer to stay in a home versus a hotel. New Zealand might just be our favorite place in the world!
Amanda has been a licensed Realtor for 15 years and loves her job. If you're looking to buy or sell a house let us know and we can see if we'd be a good match.
Greg is a former electrical engineer but has left that career for greener pastures.