A premium property located in the heart of Kamala. conveniently located close to all key attractions.
This penthouse apartment has been designed over 2 floors.
The entrance of the apartment leads into a spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, which expands into a comfortable, light and airy dining / living room. Sliding doors behind the living area lead out onto a covered terrace perfect for enjoying early morning breakfast.
From the living room leads to the 2nd bedroom offering walk-in storage area, containing a large wardrobe, working table and space for a washing machine. A joining the bedroom is a bathroom with rain shower which also leads back into the main living area.
An open designed stair case leads upstairs to the master suite overlooking the living area and offering an expansive view across Kamala. The bedroom contains an en-suite bathroom with separate shower room and walk through wardrobe with working table.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Facilities with-in the condo / resort offer neon lit swimming pool, fitness room, and spa. Covered parking.
Atención a los huéspedes
Present at check-in / check-out
Otros aspectos destacables
Guest have to pay for Electric and Water in connection with the property during their stay.
Cleaning / Bed-linen change is included once every 7 days.
Check-in is at 2:00 p.m. unless otherwise arranged with the owner/property manager. Check-in cannot be earlier than 9 am or later than 6pm (office hours).
Checkout is 11:00 a.m. unless otherwise arranged at least 48 hours in advance of departure. Check-out cannot be earlier than 9 am or later than 6pm (office hours).
1. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner.
2. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners.
3. There shall be no smoking inside the property.
4. Utilities (Electric, Water) are to be paid for by the Tenant.
6. The Tenant acknowledges that use of amenities such as hot tubs, gyms, pools, saunas, balconies, lifts, stairs, and a like may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks if improperly used, particularly with regard to children and such use is at the Guest’s own risk.The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Manager / Owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenant acknowledges that the Property Owner insurances does not cover personal property damage caused by fire, theft, rain, war, acts of God, acts of others, and/or any other causes, nor shall Owner be held liable for such losses. The Tenant is hereby advised to obtain his own insurance policy to cover any personal losses.
7. If a problem occurs relating to the rental property during occupancy every effort will be made to rectify any problem in a timely manner. No refund or rate adjustment will be made for malfunction of air conditioners, TV's, appliances, pool or any other malfunction. Repairs will be made as soon as possible after notification.
8. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to weather conditions, work and family emergencies or other commitments.
Durante el período del 01 de Diciembre de 2017 - 28 de Febrero de 2018 la estancia mínima es de 7 noches.
Hi I'm Ann.
I am a property manager on the lovely island of Phuket and have been managing rental properties on behalf of owners for more than 5 years.
I also can assist guests with car / bike rental, airport transfers, tour packages and various check-in requests. Please feel free to ask.
When I have free time, I like to travel, watch movies, listen to Korean pop music. I'm in love with everything about fashion too!