I just wanted to discuss some issues.
1. We are obliged by law to identify all guests, this is a standard that all hotel establishments in Spain must follow. If in other houses or establishments they have not taken your identification they have acted wrongly. It is a matter of our legal regulations.
2. For our part, we NEVER try to do a trick with our clients. We are people committed to our work and we want our guests to feel at home.
3. You should know that as a hotel establishment we are registered on dozens of Airbnb-like platforms, it is sometimes impossible to remember what you offer and how it is offered in each of them, because we also frequently renew and change the details and prices of our ads. I was always willing to give you what we offered in the ad, only that we needed to match it with the work we had to do to serve 30 people who arrived the next day.
4. We did not want to discuss with you at any time and if it seemed we apologized, the only thing we wanted was to reach an agreement with the breakfast schedule and little else. In fact we serve you a special breakfast, with cereals, fruit, cheese, bacon, oil, tomato, coffee, milk and more products. We wanted you to know that we were giving it with the best will.
5. The subject of the sheets we apologize, we took care of dozens of people that day, keep in mind that we have room for 80 people and forget to upload your sheets before. But I think it is not such a significant error. Also in Spain in summer people do not go to sleep before that time.
6. If you come back on some occasion I hope you have better experience, here we will be to assist you.