Pink Cottage, a listed cottage which retains it's original character,
is in the centre of Long Melford, a village which has restaurants,
pubs, shops and places of interest to visit. Ideal for couples, this
cosy cottage with its own private garden is an ideal place from which
to explore the lovely Suffolk countryside with Sudbury and Lavenham
only a short drive away.
* Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom.
* Nearest beach: Less than 25 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile.
* Pets: 3
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 1 bedrooms, 1 shower room, 1 sitting/dining area, kitchen.
* Beds: 1 Double bed.
* Luxuries: Wi-Fi, woodburner.
* General: Electric heating plus underfloor heating in the kitchen
* Utilities: Electric oven and two ring hob, microwave, fridge with
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided. A £150 security deposit is
required four weeks prior to your holiday.
* Outdoors: Pretty cottage garden surrounding the cottage with
decking and garden furniture including a swing chair.
* Parking: Private parking for one car.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Aparcamiento gratuito en las instalaciones
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono